Every vote counts this Election season, so be sure you’re showing your party support anywhere, and everywhere you can. This includes drinking only ‘party approved’ cocktails, and we’ve got just the thing to whet your whistle.
Beginning on Patriot Day, September 11, LINCOLN Restaurant will be launching the “LINCOLN Cocktail Voter Poll”, predicting the winner of the 2012 Presidential Election through the sales of 2 cocktails: The Elephant and The Donkey.
LINCOLN will be keeping score of the cocktails sold on a blackboard at the bar, making the results visible to customers.
LINCOLN Restaurant will be updating the results every Friday on their Facebook and twitter page. Both The Elephant and The Donkey will be
available every day after 4pm for $11.
The Elephant: Rhubarb infused whiskey, home made strawberry liquor,
Lime juice, bitters
The Donkey: Blackberry infused gin, ginger syrup, lime juice, soda (and apparently blue curacao)
1110 Vermont Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Gluten Free Fall Cocktails That Will Do More Than Just Keep You Warm! - September 11, 2016
- Salmon, Cucumber & Kale Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dill Tahini Ranch - September 11, 2016
- Spirits Review: Peony Vodka - September 7, 2016
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - August 29, 2016
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016