Every vote counts this Election season, so be sure you’re showing your party support anywhere, and everywhere you can. This includes drinking only ‘party approved’ cocktails, and we’ve got just the thing to whet your whistle.
Beginning on Patriot Day, September 11, LINCOLN Restaurant will be launching the “LINCOLN Cocktail Voter Poll”, predicting the winner of the 2012 Presidential Election through the sales of 2 cocktails: The Elephant and The Donkey.
LINCOLN will be keeping score of the cocktails sold on a blackboard at the bar, making the results visible to customers.
LINCOLN Restaurant will be updating the results every Friday on their Facebook and twitter page. Both The Elephant and The Donkey will be
available every day after 4pm for $11.
The Elephant: Rhubarb infused whiskey, home made strawberry liquor,
Lime juice, bitters
The Donkey: Blackberry infused gin, ginger syrup, lime juice, soda (and apparently blue curacao)
1110 Vermont Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Go For the Gold With Summer Olympics Food & Wine Pairings - July 26, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops w/ Bacon-Walnut-Cranberry Relish - July 22, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Ceviche Del Mar from El Agave Restaurant and Tequileria - July 11, 2016
- Spicy Adventurista Margarita - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Gaby Brasserie’s Steak Au Poivre - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: The Clinton Hall Challenge Burger - July 11, 2016
- A Tale of Three Meats: How To Create the Best Burger Blend - July 11, 2016
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries - July 11, 2016
- DMK Burger Bar’s Cuban Burger Recipe - July 10, 2016
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger with Grilled Red Onions and Spinach - July 9, 2016