Every vote counts this Election season, so be sure you’re showing your party support anywhere, and everywhere you can. This includes drinking only ‘party approved’ cocktails, and we’ve got just the thing to whet your whistle.
Beginning on Patriot Day, September 11, LINCOLN Restaurant will be launching the “LINCOLN Cocktail Voter Poll”, predicting the winner of the 2012 Presidential Election through the sales of 2 cocktails: The Elephant and The Donkey.
LINCOLN will be keeping score of the cocktails sold on a blackboard at the bar, making the results visible to customers.
LINCOLN Restaurant will be updating the results every Friday on their Facebook and twitter page. Both The Elephant and The Donkey will be
available every day after 4pm for $11.
The Elephant: Rhubarb infused whiskey, home made strawberry liquor,
Lime juice, bitters
The Donkey: Blackberry infused gin, ginger syrup, lime juice, soda (and apparently blue curacao)
1110 Vermont Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Class Up Game Day With Barbecue Friendly Wines - February 5, 2016
- 30 Minute Meals: Beer Braised Barbecue Chicken Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Blackberry Chipotle Red Wine Barbecue Sauce - February 3, 2016
- Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Mini Meatball Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Grilled Fingerlings With Cabernet Ketchup By Winemaker Tom Gore - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Tom Gore 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, California - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Joseph Phelps Scheurebe 2012, St. Helena - February 3, 2016
- Pigskin and Punch: Party Sized Cocktails for the Big Game - February 3, 2016
- 5 Romantic Cocktails From The World’s Best Hotel Bars - January 24, 2016
- Simple Soup Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Split Pea and Ham Soup - January 22, 2016