Every vote counts this Election season, so be sure you’re showing your party support anywhere, and everywhere you can. This includes drinking only ‘party approved’ cocktails, and we’ve got just the thing to whet your whistle.
Beginning on Patriot Day, September 11, LINCOLN Restaurant will be launching the “LINCOLN Cocktail Voter Poll”, predicting the winner of the 2012 Presidential Election through the sales of 2 cocktails: The Elephant and The Donkey.
LINCOLN will be keeping score of the cocktails sold on a blackboard at the bar, making the results visible to customers.
LINCOLN Restaurant will be updating the results every Friday on their Facebook and twitter page. Both The Elephant and The Donkey will be
available every day after 4pm for $11.
The Elephant: Rhubarb infused whiskey, home made strawberry liquor,
Lime juice, bitters
The Donkey: Blackberry infused gin, ginger syrup, lime juice, soda (and apparently blue curacao)
1110 Vermont Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016