Veggie Grill, a West Coast based fast-casual restaurant chain serving delicious and craveable food from 100% plant-based ingredients, today announced it will soon open two locations in the Seattle area. The new restaurants in South Lake Union and University Village will offer flavorful twists on familiar American favorites, providing dishes that are wholesome, convenient, and affordable.
“With people becoming increasingly committed to eating wholesome foods, Veggie Grill is paving the way for a menu that offers clean, fast and affordable items,” said Greg Dollarhyde, CEO for Veggie Grill. “Our food is really for everyone, as we cater to all appetites. Our motto is ‘taste and enjoy! ,’ so guests are often delightfully surprised once they give it a try, and then they come back again and again!”
Out to break the stereotype of bland vegetarian food, Veggie Grill combines hearty, plant-based proteins with bold marinades and sauces in familiar menu items that people can enjoy every day. The menu is 100-percent plant-based and free of animal fat, dairy, cholesterol, trans fats and high-fructose corn syrup. The menu includes a full range of affordable soups, salads, burgers, hot sandwiches, desserts and organic teas all made fresh to order, including popular picks like the All Hail Kale salad, the Santa Fe Crispy Chickin’ sandwich and the Sweetheart Fries made from sweet potatoes. The restaurants also offer a delicious kids’ menu, as well as a selection of beer and wine.
“We are very excited to bring Veggie Grill to these thriving Seattle communities,” continued Dollarhyde. “Seattle is an active, health-conscious city with a progressive food culture we look forward to being a part of.”
Boasting a modern, bright and family-friendly atmosphere, Veggie Grill is rapidly expanding as consumers eat up the concept. Founded in 2006, there are currently 10 locations along the West Coast, including two in the Portland area. The Seattle stores will be the first two locations in Washington State; the South Lake Union location is slated to open late August, and the University Village will open in early Fall.
Additional information and the full menu are available online at www.veggiegrill.com.
About Veggie Grill
Veggie Grill, headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., is a premium fast-casual restaurant chain that features craveable 100% plant-based soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts. With a commitment to redefine classic American food and revolutionize the way guests eat, talk, and think about vegetarian food. The Veggie Grill currently has 10 locations along the West Coast with additional locations opening soon.
Photo credit: YoSoyBlog
- Class Up Game Day With Barbecue Friendly Wines - February 5, 2016
- 30 Minute Meals: Beer Braised Barbecue Chicken Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Blackberry Chipotle Red Wine Barbecue Sauce - February 3, 2016
- Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Mini Meatball Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Grilled Fingerlings With Cabernet Ketchup By Winemaker Tom Gore - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Tom Gore 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, California - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Joseph Phelps Scheurebe 2012, St. Helena - February 3, 2016
- Pigskin and Punch: Party Sized Cocktails for the Big Game - February 3, 2016
- 5 Romantic Cocktails From The World’s Best Hotel Bars - January 24, 2016
- Simple Soup Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Split Pea and Ham Soup - January 22, 2016