Marking its third restaurant in the region, SUSHISAMBA Coral Gables located in the heart of Miracle Mile – Miami’s business and cultural center, will deliver a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian culture and cuisine to the area. This new destination adds to the already impressive Samba Brands Management Florida portfolio, which includes James Beard nominated SUGARCANE raw bar grill in Midtown and internationally renowned SUSHISAMBA in Miami Beach.
Award-winning architectural firm CetraRuddy designed the restaurant’s 6,500-square-ft space, complete with a lounge, two bars, alfresco dining and a premier event space. The venue will be open daily for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. And, for the first time, SUSHISAMBA will introduce a daily breakfast menu, featuring freshly baked breads, exotic juices and a batida bar among the classic offerings.
SUSHISAMBA’s menus showcase an inventive culmination of three cuisines. Guests will be treated to Brazilian churrasco and moqueca, Peruvian anticuchos and seviches; and Japanese wagyu, tempura and sushi. The centrally-positioned sushi bar brings energy to the dining room with signature samba rolls and tender sashimi, from the freshest catch. The open kitchen, brick oven and fiery robata grill will deliver brilliantly roasted and flavored meats, vegetables and fish that will capture the culinary prowess that has made SUSHISAMBA a success for more than a decade.
SUSHISAMBA will offer an expansive list of signature cocktails such as the Nina Fresa, Chu-Cumber and Caipirinha. The beverage menu will also include cultural spirits such as shochu, pisco and cachaça, in addition to wines, beers and champagne. What’s more, the restaurant will present one of the largest premium sake selections in Florida.
Photo credit: Miami Beach Events
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017