Marking its third restaurant in the region, SUSHISAMBA Coral Gables located in the heart of Miracle Mile – Miami’s business and cultural center, will deliver a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian culture and cuisine to the area. This new destination adds to the already impressive Samba Brands Management Florida portfolio, which includes James Beard nominated SUGARCANE raw bar grill in Midtown and internationally renowned SUSHISAMBA in Miami Beach.
Award-winning architectural firm CetraRuddy designed the restaurant’s 6,500-square-ft space, complete with a lounge, two bars, alfresco dining and a premier event space. The venue will be open daily for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. And, for the first time, SUSHISAMBA will introduce a daily breakfast menu, featuring freshly baked breads, exotic juices and a batida bar among the classic offerings.
SUSHISAMBA’s menus showcase an inventive culmination of three cuisines. Guests will be treated to Brazilian churrasco and moqueca, Peruvian anticuchos and seviches; and Japanese wagyu, tempura and sushi. The centrally-positioned sushi bar brings energy to the dining room with signature samba rolls and tender sashimi, from the freshest catch. The open kitchen, brick oven and fiery robata grill will deliver brilliantly roasted and flavored meats, vegetables and fish that will capture the culinary prowess that has made SUSHISAMBA a success for more than a decade.
SUSHISAMBA will offer an expansive list of signature cocktails such as the Nina Fresa, Chu-Cumber and Caipirinha. The beverage menu will also include cultural spirits such as shochu, pisco and cachaça, in addition to wines, beers and champagne. What’s more, the restaurant will present one of the largest premium sake selections in Florida.
Photo credit: Miami Beach Events
- Ruth’s Chris’ Creamed Spinach in Bechamel Sauce - November 23, 2015
- How to Choose the Best Red Wines to Go With Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners - November 22, 2015
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Quiche Recipe from 2 Sparrows - November 5, 2015
- Celebrate Spanish Wines with Sherry Week - November 1, 2015
- Here Comes Fall: Sonoma Cider Debuts Two New Flavors - October 30, 2015
- How to Make a Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie - October 30, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - October 29, 2015
- Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 6th Year - October 8, 2015
- Celebrate Wines of the World: Ruth’s Chris’ 90+ Points Wine Dinner - October 8, 2015
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes for Fall - October 6, 2015