Want to try something new for your summer cocktail menu? Check out the Glazier from Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel, located at 145 E. 50th Street, NY, NY 10022.
All of the fruit and ginger beer (ginger being known to calm upset stomachs) make this a healthier-than-normal cocktail, and a sweet and spicy summer refresher!
• 2oz vodka
• .5oz elderflower liqueur
• .5oz simple syrup
• 1oz white peach pure
• 2 sliced strawberries
• .75oz lemon juice
• 1oz ginger beer
Muddle strawberry with peach pure. Add ingredients shake pour into a pilsner glass full of ice. Top up with ginger beer.
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017