Want to try something new for your summer cocktail menu? Check out the Glazier from Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel, located at 145 E. 50th Street, NY, NY 10022.
All of the fruit and ginger beer (ginger being known to calm upset stomachs) make this a healthier-than-normal cocktail, and a sweet and spicy summer refresher!
• 2oz vodka
• .5oz elderflower liqueur
• .5oz simple syrup
• 1oz white peach pure
• 2 sliced strawberries
• .75oz lemon juice
• 1oz ginger beer
Muddle strawberry with peach pure. Add ingredients shake pour into a pilsner glass full of ice. Top up with ginger beer.
- Summer Cocktail Recipe: Lavender Lemon Martini - June 15, 2016
- 7 Summer Cocktail Recipes For Picnics, Barbecue, and Grilling - June 14, 2016
- Editor’s Picks: Father’s Day Gift Guide 2016 - June 10, 2016
- Red, White, and Rosé: 90+ Point Wines To Kick Off Your Summer - May 26, 2016
- It’s Pool Season: Miami Cocktail Company Launches New RTD Line For Summer - May 18, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Blueberry Almond Smoothie - May 12, 2016
- Sweet and Spicy – Margarita Pairing for Cinco De Mayo - May 2, 2016
- Mexican Sopes Recipe – Fried Corn Cakes - May 2, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Tequila Flamed Tiger Shrimp Bruschetta - April 29, 2016
- Earth Day Gift Guide: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - April 21, 2016