Want to try something new for your summer cocktail menu? Check out the Glazier from Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel, located at 145 E. 50th Street, NY, NY 10022.
All of the fruit and ginger beer (ginger being known to calm upset stomachs) make this a healthier-than-normal cocktail, and a sweet and spicy summer refresher!
• 2oz vodka
• .5oz elderflower liqueur
• .5oz simple syrup
• 1oz white peach pure
• 2 sliced strawberries
• .75oz lemon juice
• 1oz ginger beer
Muddle strawberry with peach pure. Add ingredients shake pour into a pilsner glass full of ice. Top up with ginger beer.
- Chef Annette Picha’s Eggnog Creme Brulee - December 7, 2016
- New Spirit Brand Debuts at Festivals of Speed Orlando - November 28, 2016
- Our Favorite Things: Annual Holiday Gift Guide - November 21, 2016
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - November 19, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - November 18, 2016
- Suntory Toki Whisky Review – Japanese Blended Whisky - November 18, 2016
- Jacopo Falleni’s Pear Bellini Cocktail Recipe - November 6, 2016
- Coffee, Pumpkin, Apple, and Sage Cocktails for Fall - November 6, 2016
- Drinking ‘Pink’: Soltado Tequila Kicks off ‘Cocktails for a Cause’ - October 17, 2016
- Orlando Wine Events: Christner’s Prime Steak To Host Chateau Ste. Michelle Dinner October 21st - October 12, 2016