Want to try something new for your summer cocktail menu? Check out the Glazier from Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel, located at 145 E. 50th Street, NY, NY 10022.
All of the fruit and ginger beer (ginger being known to calm upset stomachs) make this a healthier-than-normal cocktail, and a sweet and spicy summer refresher!
• 2oz vodka
• .5oz elderflower liqueur
• .5oz simple syrup
• 1oz white peach pure
• 2 sliced strawberries
• .75oz lemon juice
• 1oz ginger beer
Muddle strawberry with peach pure. Add ingredients shake pour into a pilsner glass full of ice. Top up with ginger beer.
- Ruth’s Chris’ Creamed Spinach in Bechamel Sauce - November 23, 2015
- How to Choose the Best Red Wines to Go With Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners - November 22, 2015
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Quiche Recipe from 2 Sparrows - November 5, 2015
- Celebrate Spanish Wines with Sherry Week - November 1, 2015
- Here Comes Fall: Sonoma Cider Debuts Two New Flavors - October 30, 2015
- How to Make a Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie - October 30, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - October 29, 2015
- Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 6th Year - October 8, 2015
- Celebrate Wines of the World: Ruth’s Chris’ 90+ Points Wine Dinner - October 8, 2015
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes for Fall - October 6, 2015