Want to try something new for your summer cocktail menu? Check out the Glazier from Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel, located at 145 E. 50th Street, NY, NY 10022.
All of the fruit and ginger beer (ginger being known to calm upset stomachs) make this a healthier-than-normal cocktail, and a sweet and spicy summer refresher!
• 2oz vodka
• .5oz elderflower liqueur
• .5oz simple syrup
• 1oz white peach pure
• 2 sliced strawberries
• .75oz lemon juice
• 1oz ginger beer
Muddle strawberry with peach pure. Add ingredients shake pour into a pilsner glass full of ice. Top up with ginger beer.
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016
- Go For the Gold With Summer Olympics Food & Wine Pairings - July 26, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops w/ Bacon-Walnut-Cranberry Relish - July 22, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Ceviche Del Mar from El Agave Restaurant and Tequileria - July 11, 2016
- Spicy Adventurista Margarita - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Gaby Brasserie’s Steak Au Poivre - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: The Clinton Hall Challenge Burger - July 11, 2016
- A Tale of Three Meats: How To Create the Best Burger Blend - July 11, 2016