Remixes on Pertsovka (Pepper) and Okhotnichya (Honey and Herb), the first flavored vodkas ever commercially produced by Stolichnaya® in 1962, Stoli® Hot and Stoli® Sticki™ offer a perfect balance of sweet and heat.
From the brand description:
Stoli® Hot offers the warm, fiery sensation of jalapeño peppers found on the bottle’s label and is the only jalapeño flavored vodka with significant mouth-heat. It is spicy on the palate yet has a delicate smoky quality. By contrast, Stoli® Sticki™ is inspired by the candied, warm palate of the finest honey and has the added complexity of discernible floral notes that complement the subtle sweetness of its flavor profile.
Here are two recipes to tantalize your taste buds and get you thinking ‘hot and sweet’ for summer cocktails.
1 ½ parts Stoli® Hot
1 part lemonade
1 part aloe vera juice
½ part simple syrup
1 lemon wedge
2 basil leaves
3 fresh strawberries
Muddle strawberries with simple syrup in the bottom of a rocks glass. Fill with ice and then build first three ingredients. Garnish with a lemon wedge and basil leaves.
2 parts Stoli® Hot
¾ part fresh lemon juice
Muddled cherry tomatoes
½ part simple syrup
Shake and strain ingredients then serve in ice filled highball glass, garnish with a cherry tomato.
Photo credit: Billy Farrell, BFAnyc.com.
- Gluten Free Fall Cocktails That Will Do More Than Just Keep You Warm! - September 11, 2016
- Salmon, Cucumber & Kale Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dill Tahini Ranch - September 11, 2016
- Spirits Review: Peony Vodka - September 7, 2016
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - August 29, 2016
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016