Remixes on Pertsovka (Pepper) and Okhotnichya (Honey and Herb), the first flavored vodkas ever commercially produced by Stolichnaya® in 1962, Stoli® Hot and Stoli® Sticki™ offer a perfect balance of sweet and heat.
From the brand description:
Stoli® Hot offers the warm, fiery sensation of jalapeño peppers found on the bottle’s label and is the only jalapeño flavored vodka with significant mouth-heat. It is spicy on the palate yet has a delicate smoky quality. By contrast, Stoli® Sticki™ is inspired by the candied, warm palate of the finest honey and has the added complexity of discernible floral notes that complement the subtle sweetness of its flavor profile.
Here are two recipes to tantalize your taste buds and get you thinking ‘hot and sweet’ for summer cocktails.
1 ½ parts Stoli® Hot
1 part lemonade
1 part aloe vera juice
½ part simple syrup
1 lemon wedge
2 basil leaves
3 fresh strawberries
Muddle strawberries with simple syrup in the bottom of a rocks glass. Fill with ice and then build first three ingredients. Garnish with a lemon wedge and basil leaves.
2 parts Stoli® Hot
¾ part fresh lemon juice
Muddled cherry tomatoes
½ part simple syrup
Shake and strain ingredients then serve in ice filled highball glass, garnish with a cherry tomato.
Photo credit: Billy Farrell, BFAnyc.com.
- Chef Annette Picha’s Eggnog Creme Brulee - December 7, 2016
- New Spirit Brand Debuts at Festivals of Speed Orlando - November 28, 2016
- Our Favorite Things: Annual Holiday Gift Guide - November 21, 2016
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - November 19, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - November 18, 2016
- Suntory Toki Whisky Review – Japanese Blended Whisky - November 18, 2016
- Jacopo Falleni’s Pear Bellini Cocktail Recipe - November 6, 2016
- Coffee, Pumpkin, Apple, and Sage Cocktails for Fall - November 6, 2016
- Drinking ‘Pink’: Soltado Tequila Kicks off ‘Cocktails for a Cause’ - October 17, 2016
- Orlando Wine Events: Christner’s Prime Steak To Host Chateau Ste. Michelle Dinner October 21st - October 12, 2016