Remixes on Pertsovka (Pepper) and Okhotnichya (Honey and Herb), the first flavored vodkas ever commercially produced by Stolichnaya® in 1962, Stoli® Hot and Stoli® Sticki™ offer a perfect balance of sweet and heat.
From the brand description:
Stoli® Hot offers the warm, fiery sensation of jalapeño peppers found on the bottle’s label and is the only jalapeño flavored vodka with significant mouth-heat. It is spicy on the palate yet has a delicate smoky quality. By contrast, Stoli® Sticki™ is inspired by the candied, warm palate of the finest honey and has the added complexity of discernible floral notes that complement the subtle sweetness of its flavor profile.
Here are two recipes to tantalize your taste buds and get you thinking ‘hot and sweet’ for summer cocktails.
1 ½ parts Stoli® Hot
1 part lemonade
1 part aloe vera juice
½ part simple syrup
1 lemon wedge
2 basil leaves
3 fresh strawberries
Muddle strawberries with simple syrup in the bottom of a rocks glass. Fill with ice and then build first three ingredients. Garnish with a lemon wedge and basil leaves.
2 parts Stoli® Hot
¾ part fresh lemon juice
Muddled cherry tomatoes
½ part simple syrup
Shake and strain ingredients then serve in ice filled highball glass, garnish with a cherry tomato.
Photo credit: Billy Farrell, BFAnyc.com.
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - December 13, 2016
- Classic Cocktails With a Twist: Eggnog Three Ways for National Eggnog Day - December 10, 2016