Remixes on Pertsovka (Pepper) and Okhotnichya (Honey and Herb), the first flavored vodkas ever commercially produced by Stolichnaya® in 1962, Stoli® Hot and Stoli® Sticki™ offer a perfect balance of sweet and heat.
From the brand description:
Stoli® Hot offers the warm, fiery sensation of jalapeño peppers found on the bottle’s label and is the only jalapeño flavored vodka with significant mouth-heat. It is spicy on the palate yet has a delicate smoky quality. By contrast, Stoli® Sticki™ is inspired by the candied, warm palate of the finest honey and has the added complexity of discernible floral notes that complement the subtle sweetness of its flavor profile.
Here are two recipes to tantalize your taste buds and get you thinking ‘hot and sweet’ for summer cocktails.
1 ½ parts Stoli® Hot
1 part lemonade
1 part aloe vera juice
½ part simple syrup
1 lemon wedge
2 basil leaves
3 fresh strawberries
Muddle strawberries with simple syrup in the bottom of a rocks glass. Fill with ice and then build first three ingredients. Garnish with a lemon wedge and basil leaves.
2 parts Stoli® Hot
¾ part fresh lemon juice
Muddled cherry tomatoes
½ part simple syrup
Shake and strain ingredients then serve in ice filled highball glass, garnish with a cherry tomato.
Photo credit: Billy Farrell, BFAnyc.com.
- Go For the Gold With Summer Olympics Food & Wine Pairings - July 26, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops w/ Bacon-Walnut-Cranberry Relish - July 22, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Ceviche Del Mar from El Agave Restaurant and Tequileria - July 11, 2016
- Spicy Adventurista Margarita - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Gaby Brasserie’s Steak Au Poivre - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: The Clinton Hall Challenge Burger - July 11, 2016
- A Tale of Three Meats: How To Create the Best Burger Blend - July 11, 2016
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries - July 11, 2016
- DMK Burger Bar’s Cuban Burger Recipe - July 10, 2016
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger with Grilled Red Onions and Spinach - July 9, 2016