Remixes on Pertsovka (Pepper) and Okhotnichya (Honey and Herb), the first flavored vodkas ever commercially produced by Stolichnaya® in 1962, Stoli® Hot and Stoli® Sticki™ offer a perfect balance of sweet and heat.
From the brand description:
Stoli® Hot offers the warm, fiery sensation of jalapeño peppers found on the bottle’s label and is the only jalapeño flavored vodka with significant mouth-heat. It is spicy on the palate yet has a delicate smoky quality. By contrast, Stoli® Sticki™ is inspired by the candied, warm palate of the finest honey and has the added complexity of discernible floral notes that complement the subtle sweetness of its flavor profile.
Here are two recipes to tantalize your taste buds and get you thinking ‘hot and sweet’ for summer cocktails.
1 ½ parts Stoli® Hot
1 part lemonade
1 part aloe vera juice
½ part simple syrup
1 lemon wedge
2 basil leaves
3 fresh strawberries
Muddle strawberries with simple syrup in the bottom of a rocks glass. Fill with ice and then build first three ingredients. Garnish with a lemon wedge and basil leaves.
2 parts Stoli® Hot
¾ part fresh lemon juice
Muddled cherry tomatoes
½ part simple syrup
Shake and strain ingredients then serve in ice filled highball glass, garnish with a cherry tomato.
Photo credit: Billy Farrell, BFAnyc.com.
- Summer Cocktail Recipe: Lavender Lemon Martini - June 15, 2016
- 7 Summer Cocktail Recipes For Picnics, Barbecue, and Grilling - June 14, 2016
- Editor’s Picks: Father’s Day Gift Guide 2016 - June 10, 2016
- Red, White, and Rosé: 90+ Point Wines To Kick Off Your Summer - May 26, 2016
- It’s Pool Season: Miami Cocktail Company Launches New RTD Line For Summer - May 18, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Blueberry Almond Smoothie - May 12, 2016
- Sweet and Spicy – Margarita Pairing for Cinco De Mayo - May 2, 2016
- Mexican Sopes Recipe – Fried Corn Cakes - May 2, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Tequila Flamed Tiger Shrimp Bruschetta - April 29, 2016
- Earth Day Gift Guide: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - April 21, 2016