Coupa Café recently celebrated the opening of their newest location at the Stanford University Golf Course. The marriage between their extensive international menu with their signature Venezuelan specialties will cultivate an exciting dining experience for patrons.
“With the success of the pre-existing branches in downtown Palo Alto, the Stanford University campuslocations and the Beverly Hills hot spot, we are ecstatic about Coupa Café’s latest addition,” said owner Camelia Coupal.
“From Coupa Café’s loyalists, golf enthusiasts, and Stanford affiliated patrons, we’re excited for each guest to experience the taste of our eclectic specialties.”
Located in the foothills above the Stanford University campus at the Club House, the new location offers a serene setting with spacious seating and table service. The bar’s television will keep patrons up to date on the latest sport while enjoying an assorted selection of beers and wines. Coupa Café continues to adhere to their staple diverse menu, implementing fresh ingredients to promote sustainability and green practices. Their best selling Beverly Hills Chopped Salad has already been deemed as a hole-in-one, as well as continuing the tradition of the Coupa Burger that won “Best Burger in Beverly Hills.”
Other favorites from their Venezuelan specialties include tequenos, empanaditas, pabellon, and the famous tres leches dessert.
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016