Coupa Café recently celebrated the opening of their newest location at the Stanford University Golf Course. The marriage between their extensive international menu with their signature Venezuelan specialties will cultivate an exciting dining experience for patrons.
“With the success of the pre-existing branches in downtown Palo Alto, the Stanford University campuslocations and the Beverly Hills hot spot, we are ecstatic about Coupa Café’s latest addition,” said owner Camelia Coupal.
“From Coupa Café’s loyalists, golf enthusiasts, and Stanford affiliated patrons, we’re excited for each guest to experience the taste of our eclectic specialties.”
Located in the foothills above the Stanford University campus at the Club House, the new location offers a serene setting with spacious seating and table service. The bar’s television will keep patrons up to date on the latest sport while enjoying an assorted selection of beers and wines. Coupa Café continues to adhere to their staple diverse menu, implementing fresh ingredients to promote sustainability and green practices. Their best selling Beverly Hills Chopped Salad has already been deemed as a hole-in-one, as well as continuing the tradition of the Coupa Burger that won “Best Burger in Beverly Hills.”
Other favorites from their Venezuelan specialties include tequenos, empanaditas, pabellon, and the famous tres leches dessert.
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - February 3, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015