Coupa Café recently celebrated the opening of their newest location at the Stanford University Golf Course. The marriage between their extensive international menu with their signature Venezuelan specialties will cultivate an exciting dining experience for patrons.
“With the success of the pre-existing branches in downtown Palo Alto, the Stanford University campuslocations and the Beverly Hills hot spot, we are ecstatic about Coupa Café’s latest addition,” said owner Camelia Coupal.
“From Coupa Café’s loyalists, golf enthusiasts, and Stanford affiliated patrons, we’re excited for each guest to experience the taste of our eclectic specialties.”
Located in the foothills above the Stanford University campus at the Club House, the new location offers a serene setting with spacious seating and table service. The bar’s television will keep patrons up to date on the latest sport while enjoying an assorted selection of beers and wines. Coupa Café continues to adhere to their staple diverse menu, implementing fresh ingredients to promote sustainability and green practices. Their best selling Beverly Hills Chopped Salad has already been deemed as a hole-in-one, as well as continuing the tradition of the Coupa Burger that won “Best Burger in Beverly Hills.”
Other favorites from their Venezuelan specialties include tequenos, empanaditas, pabellon, and the famous tres leches dessert.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015