Coupa Café recently celebrated the opening of their newest location at the Stanford University Golf Course. The marriage between their extensive international menu with their signature Venezuelan specialties will cultivate an exciting dining experience for patrons.
“With the success of the pre-existing branches in downtown Palo Alto, the Stanford University campuslocations and the Beverly Hills hot spot, we are ecstatic about Coupa Café’s latest addition,” said owner Camelia Coupal.
“From Coupa Café’s loyalists, golf enthusiasts, and Stanford affiliated patrons, we’re excited for each guest to experience the taste of our eclectic specialties.”
Located in the foothills above the Stanford University campus at the Club House, the new location offers a serene setting with spacious seating and table service. The bar’s television will keep patrons up to date on the latest sport while enjoying an assorted selection of beers and wines. Coupa Café continues to adhere to their staple diverse menu, implementing fresh ingredients to promote sustainability and green practices. Their best selling Beverly Hills Chopped Salad has already been deemed as a hole-in-one, as well as continuing the tradition of the Coupa Burger that won “Best Burger in Beverly Hills.”
Other favorites from their Venezuelan specialties include tequenos, empanaditas, pabellon, and the famous tres leches dessert.
- Spring Brings Fun At Miami Rum Fest and Trade Expo - April 4, 2017
- Cool Down With Our Top Ten Favorite Spring Cocktails - March 20, 2017
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016