Seasons 52, the highly acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar restaurant, introduces its spring and summer lunch menu, featuring specialty lunch favorites with healthy, culinary twist. The new midday menu showcases a variety of tacos, sandwiches, burgers, salads and sides.
With over a dozen flavorful new menu items crafted to make the most of the lunch hour, any palate or dining preference-from vegan to pescatarian, meat lovers and more-all will find something sure to please.
Featured dishes include a blackened mahi mahi soft taco with cilantro sour cream, wood-fired wild prime tuna burger with wasabi slaw, and cooking techniques such as wood-fire grilling and brick-oven cooking that create beautiful flavor and naturally lower calorie counts.
Each item is made from the highest quality, freshest ingredients available. All-natural Plainville Farms turkey is complemented by avocado, arugula and herb cheese in a savory wrap. The wood-fired buffalo burger is made with free range and naturally raised Rocky Mountain Buffalo and served with blue cheese and truffle sauce.
Flavorful side dishes and appetizers highlight the best the season has to offer, such as a quinoa grain and cranberry citrus salad, crunchy jicama and fresh mint. In addition to the new lunch items, the menu includes a selection of entree favorites and Seasons 52’s famous flatbreads.
Highlights of the lunch menu include:
- Wood-fired burgers
- Buffalo burger with blue cheese and truffle sauce from Rocky Mountain Buffalo Co., ranchers committed to sustainable agriculture
- Wild, prime tuna burger with an Asian glaze and wasabi slaw
- Turkey burger made from Plainville Farms all-natural turkey with barbecue glaze and melted jack cheese
- Grilled chicken caprese with fresh mozzarella, market fresh tomato, and basil pesto
- Turkey wrap with peppery arugula, avocado and herb cheese featuring Plainview Farms turkey
- Soft Tacos – served with jalapeno-lime slaw, guacamole, pico de gallo, mole, salsa verde and cilantro sour cream
- Blackened Mahi Mahi
- Chimichurri Grilled Steak
- Vegetarian Black Bean and Roasted Pepper
- Quinoa grain salad with crisp jicama, fresh mint and tart cranberries
- Tamale tots with tomato-poblano mole
- Fuji apple slaw with jicama, fresh mint and cider vinaigrette
- Roasted Idaho potato wedges with truffle dipping sauce
Whether enjoying a wood-fired burger and tamale tots with a tomato-poblano mole, or a more leisurely meal in the restaurant’s warm environment, more than 60 wines by the glass from the extensive and award-winning wine program are available.
The new lunch menu is now available at all Seasons 52 restaurants. For more information, please visit www.Seasons52.com.
- Ruth’s Chris’ Creamed Spinach in Bechamel Sauce - November 23, 2015
- How to Choose the Best Red Wines to Go With Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners - November 22, 2015
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Quiche Recipe from 2 Sparrows - November 5, 2015
- Celebrate Spanish Wines with Sherry Week - November 1, 2015
- Here Comes Fall: Sonoma Cider Debuts Two New Flavors - October 30, 2015
- How to Make a Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie - October 30, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - October 29, 2015
- Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 6th Year - October 8, 2015
- Celebrate Wines of the World: Ruth’s Chris’ 90+ Points Wine Dinner - October 8, 2015
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes for Fall - October 6, 2015