On August 23rd, Ruth’s Chris Steak House (www.ruthschris.com) will host its inaugural 90+ Rated Wine Dinner in partnership with Wine Enthusiast Magazine. As part of a series of national wine dinners hosted by Ruth’s Chris Steak House, this will be the first dinner that features wines chosen by the editors at Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
“At this exceptional 5-course dinner, our guests will taste wines rated with 90 points and above hand-picked by Wine Enthusiast Magazine editors and get the inside track on how top industry professionals evaluate and rate wines,” said Helen Mackey, Corporate Director of Beverage Strategy for Ruth’s Hospitality Group.
“Ruth’s Chris is a great partner to showcase this diverse collection of exceptional wines to our reader who is constantly looking for cues on new wines to pair with great food. August is the perfect month to launch this partnership, on the heels of our highly successful issue naming America’s 100 Best Wine Restaurants,” said Adam Strum, Editor and Publisher of Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
As a parting gift, each dinner guest will also receive a complimentary three-month subscription to Wine Enthusiast Magazine. Wine dinner pricing varies by market with an average price of $110 per person.
The featured menu includes:
1st Course: Warm Brie and Pecan Tartlet with Savory Apple-Mango Chutney and Guava Sauce paired with
Ferrari NV Brut Metodo Classico – 90 Points
2nd Course: Summer Tomato, Cucumber, Feta Salad with Kalamata Olives and Fresh Vinaigrette paired with
Planeta Chardonnay – 91 Points
3rd Course: Lobster & Chorizo Risotto with Cognac Spiked Creamy Lobster Sauce paired with
Santa Rita Triple C 2007- 90 Points
4th Course: Filet Mignon Oscar with Bernaise Sauce and Ruth’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes paired with
Col D’Orci Brunello di Montalcino 2007 – 94 Points
5th Course: Fresh Strawberry Shortcake and Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries paired with
S.A. Prum – Groacher Himmelreich Riesling Spatlese 2009 – 92 Points
For a list of participating restaurants, please visit go here.
About Ruth’s Hospitality Group
Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: RUTH) is a leading restaurant company focused on the upscale dining segment. The Company owns the Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Mitchell’s Steakhouse and Cameron’s Steakhouse concepts. With more than 150 company-and franchisee-owned locations worldwide, Ruth’s Hospitality Group was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida.
About Wine Enthusiast Magazine
Wine Enthusiast Magazine educates and entertains readers about wine and the wine lifestyle in an accessible and user-friendly way. Published 12 times per year, the magazine’s readership is more than 800,000. The magazine and its Buying Guide with more than 100,000 ratings and reviews are available online. The Mandarin digital edition of Wine Enthusiast premiered its first issue in May 2012. The magazine hosts signature Wine Enthusiast events for both consumer (“Toast of the Town”) and trade (“Wine Star Awards”). www.WineMag.com
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017