From the owner of former Brickell favorite Transit Lounge, Kork is a wine bar, cheese shop and underground cellar located in the heart of bustling Downtown Miami.
Reminiscent of a modern speakeasy with wooden floors, over-sized leather couches and iron chandeliers, Kork provides patrons over 500 bottles of wine to choose from daily as well as a plethora of ever-changing choices of meat and cheese.
The hidden gem of Kork is its underground wine cellar, formerly a bomb shelter in the 1940s, which houses a long wooden communal tasting table, over 3,000 bottles of wine and live jazz Thursday through Sunday. Imported and domestic beers are also available.
Every Tuesday, Kork hosts Tuesday Tastings with a portion of proceeds going towards a different charity each week. The Tastings feature internationally renowned winemakers, a range of varietals, and more.
Kork Wine & Cheese is located at 2 South Miami Ave in Downtown Miami, Florida. For more information, please call 305.377.8899 or visit www.korkwineandcheese.com.
- Does Higher Thread Count Mean Higher Quality Bedding? - December 14, 2016
- The Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe You’ll Ever Make - December 14, 2016
- Watermelon Keg For The Perfect Summer Party Experience! - May 2, 2016
- Perfect Brunch Wines for Your Easter Weekend - March 23, 2016
- Easy Appetizers: Spicy Queso Fundido Recipe - February 2, 2016
- Alternatives to Tempurpedic: Leesa Mattress Review - January 22, 2016
- Getting Healthy Series: A Green Juice Recipe You’ll Actually Drink - January 12, 2016
- 10 Ways to Use Coconut Oil For Skin Care - December 8, 2015
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers Recipe Even Your Kids Will Love - December 8, 2015
- The Perfect Cherry Vanilla Cheesecake - November 24, 2015