Sagamore, The Art Hotel invites Floridians to stay local this summer and just go with the FLO… the “For Locals Only” package, that is. Showing that its love for locals is more than just a hotel stay, the boutique Miami Beach property is affording backyard visitors a first-class stay that is full of added perks from the property’s various outlets.
Upon arrival, those who book the FLO package will present their Florida I.D. in exchange for their key to savings, literally. Once checked-in, guests will be provided with a FLO-branded key card that will serve as their exclusive access pass to experience all that the Sagamore has to offer, for less. How FLO can we go? The key card will supply FLO members with an exclusive “in” to receive the following discounts and incentives:
- 15% off room rate
- 20% off spa and beauty treatments at Muse Beauty Suite
- 20% off dinner at the hotel
- 20% off overnight valet parking
- 20% off kayaking provided by Boucher Brothers
- A complimentary bottle of wine
- Free Wifi
Starting from $189++ per night and available through September 30, 2013, the luxurious, 93-all-suite Sagamore, the Art Hotel is the key to saving this summer for Floridians who want to just sit back, relax and go with the FLO!
A cultural centerpiece located directly on the beach that is distinguished by its world-class contemporary art collection, Sagamore, The Art Hotel, provides visitors with crisp minimalist aesthetics that serve as a backdrop for innovative cuisine and superior accommodations. Both an enlightening and enchanting stay, the oceanfront hotel offers romantic and private rooms with easy access to an array of local landmarks and activities that include the Art Deco District, the Fillmore theater, shopping on Lincoln Road and much more.
To reserve the FLO package, visit www.sagamorehotel.com or call 877.242.6673. The offer—which cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions—is applicable to new bookings only, based upon availability and subject to blackout dates. Other restrictions may apply.
ABOUT SAGAMORE, THE ART HOTEL
South Beach Post Modern meets world-class contemporary art in the imaginative and sexy 93-suite Sagamore, “The Art Hotel.” Providing visitors with crisp minimalist aesthetics that serve as a backdrop for contemporary art and innovative cuisine, the South Beach hotel’s interior and exterior grounds are distinguished by its collection of works by recognized and emerging artists from around the world – a gallery in its own right. The art collection, known as the Cricket Taplin Collection, is around every corner of this luxury boutique South Beach hotel featuring paintings, works on paper, photography, mixed media, sculpture and video art by world-renowned artists. The collection has evolved over the past 25 years and includes works by many artists from this country, as well as artists from Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Israel, South Africa, United Kingdom, China, Colombia, Venezuela and other countries around the world. Both an enlightening and enchanting stay, the Sagamore offers romantic and private rooms including the 2 story bungalows featuring balconies overlooking the pool area and video art garden, contemporary living rooms, and a private garden with sliding glass doors on the lower level; and the Penthouse – a 1800 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite with marble floors, private elevator access, and 1800 sq. ft. rooftop terrace that overlooks the ocean. For additional information or reservations, please call 877.242.6673 or visit, www.sagamorehotel.com.
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016