This is a “How To Video” of the humane way to kill and cook a live Fourchu lobster before steaming it in a pot.
This Fourchu lobster is considered the “Kobe Beef” of lobsters. Found in the arctic climates of Nova Scotia is touted to as “plump, taste of the sea, and it’s all flavor. These lobsters are sustainably harvested where the extremely cold water and the undersea geology give them a complex quality,” says culinary school’s chief executive, Dorothy Hamilton in a New York Times post.
Once the lobster is done, you have many options of how and what you will serve it with.
Click here for some of our favorite lobster dinner wine pairings.
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - February 3, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015