This is a “How To Video” of the humane way to kill and cook a live Fourchu lobster before steaming it in a pot.
This Fourchu lobster is considered the “Kobe Beef” of lobsters. Found in the arctic climates of Nova Scotia is touted to as “plump, taste of the sea, and it’s all flavor. These lobsters are sustainably harvested where the extremely cold water and the undersea geology give them a complex quality,” says culinary school’s chief executive, Dorothy Hamilton in a New York Times post.
Once the lobster is done, you have many options of how and what you will serve it with.
Click here for some of our favorite lobster dinner wine pairings.
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016