This is a “How To Video” of the humane way to kill and cook a live Fourchu lobster before steaming it in a pot.
This Fourchu lobster is considered the “Kobe Beef” of lobsters. Found in the arctic climates of Nova Scotia is touted to as “plump, taste of the sea, and it’s all flavor. These lobsters are sustainably harvested where the extremely cold water and the undersea geology give them a complex quality,” says culinary school’s chief executive, Dorothy Hamilton in a New York Times post.
Once the lobster is done, you have many options of how and what you will serve it with.
Click here for some of our favorite lobster dinner wine pairings.
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016
- Your New Favorite Way to Cook Clams: Wood Roasted Clams Recipe - April 6, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - March 23, 2016
- Top Five Slimming Cocktails for Summer - March 16, 2016
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016