This is a “How To Video” of the humane way to kill and cook a live Fourchu lobster before steaming it in a pot.
This Fourchu lobster is considered the “Kobe Beef” of lobsters. Found in the arctic climates of Nova Scotia is touted to as “plump, taste of the sea, and it’s all flavor. These lobsters are sustainably harvested where the extremely cold water and the undersea geology give them a complex quality,” says culinary school’s chief executive, Dorothy Hamilton in a New York Times post.
Once the lobster is done, you have many options of how and what you will serve it with.
Click here for some of our favorite lobster dinner wine pairings.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015