This is a “How To Video” of the humane way to kill and cook a live Fourchu lobster before steaming it in a pot.
This Fourchu lobster is considered the “Kobe Beef” of lobsters. Found in the arctic climates of Nova Scotia is touted to as “plump, taste of the sea, and it’s all flavor. These lobsters are sustainably harvested where the extremely cold water and the undersea geology give them a complex quality,” says culinary school’s chief executive, Dorothy Hamilton in a New York Times post.
Once the lobster is done, you have many options of how and what you will serve it with.
Click here for some of our favorite lobster dinner wine pairings.
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016