What is better than spending time on a roof top pool in the heart of New Orleans?
Being served cognac with a fresh oyster bar.
Hotel Monteleone in the heart of the French Quarter hosted a brand interaction party introducing a fine, smooth, and refreshing new addition to the Camus Cognac family.
More than 140 yrs old, Camus Cognac has introduced their newest additions to their line of spirits.
The Ile de Ré Fine Island Cognac Range is now the breeding ground for 3 very distinct cognacs including their Island, Double Matured, and Cliff-side Cellar.
What makes this cognac different?
When asked this question, Cyril Camus President of Camus said, “it’s all in the soil, aging, and distilling.
The Ile de Ré is an island off the west coast of France and is part of the Charente Maritime department. It’s the most westerly region in the cognac appellation, located in the Bois a Terrois cru.
This beautiful, wild island gives these unique cognacs a distinctive personality, dry, powerful, with a taste of the sea, expressing all the smoothness and fruity aromas of exceptional cognacs.
These fine cognacs are currently being distributed to 28 states in the US and if you have an opportunity to find one…buy it.
- Spring Brings Fun At Miami Rum Fest and Trade Expo - April 4, 2017
- Cool Down With Our Top Ten Favorite Spring Cocktails - March 20, 2017
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016