What is better than spending time on a roof top pool in the heart of New Orleans?
Being served cognac with a fresh oyster bar.
Hotel Monteleone in the heart of the French Quarter hosted a brand interaction party introducing a fine, smooth, and refreshing new addition to the Camus Cognac family.
More than 140 yrs old, Camus Cognac has introduced their newest additions to their line of spirits.
The Ile de Ré Fine Island Cognac Range is now the breeding ground for 3 very distinct cognacs including their Island, Double Matured, and Cliff-side Cellar.
What makes this cognac different?
When asked this question, Cyril Camus President of Camus said, “it’s all in the soil, aging, and distilling.
The Ile de Ré is an island off the west coast of France and is part of the Charente Maritime department. It’s the most westerly region in the cognac appellation, located in the Bois a Terrois cru.
This beautiful, wild island gives these unique cognacs a distinctive personality, dry, powerful, with a taste of the sea, expressing all the smoothness and fruity aromas of exceptional cognacs.
These fine cognacs are currently being distributed to 28 states in the US and if you have an opportunity to find one…buy it.
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016