What is better than spending time on a roof top pool in the heart of New Orleans?
Being served cognac with a fresh oyster bar.
Hotel Monteleone in the heart of the French Quarter hosted a brand interaction party introducing a fine, smooth, and refreshing new addition to the Camus Cognac family.
More than 140 yrs old, Camus Cognac has introduced their newest additions to their line of spirits.
The Ile de Ré Fine Island Cognac Range is now the breeding ground for 3 very distinct cognacs including their Island, Double Matured, and Cliff-side Cellar.
What makes this cognac different?
When asked this question, Cyril Camus President of Camus said, “it’s all in the soil, aging, and distilling.
The Ile de Ré is an island off the west coast of France and is part of the Charente Maritime department. It’s the most westerly region in the cognac appellation, located in the Bois a Terrois cru.
This beautiful, wild island gives these unique cognacs a distinctive personality, dry, powerful, with a taste of the sea, expressing all the smoothness and fruity aromas of exceptional cognacs.
These fine cognacs are currently being distributed to 28 states in the US and if you have an opportunity to find one…buy it.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015