This past weekend, Frolik opened to a big crowd! Frolik is the latest on the restaurant and bar scene in Seattle, located on the 5th floor of the Red Lion downtown. Previously an outdated, dull and often poorly reviewed restaurant, Red Lion (under new management) has transformed this space into an amazing spot complete with lounge chairs, wii video game stations and an outdoor patio with ping pong & other games, a beautiful fire pit area and great city views!
Now that Frolik is officially open, I’m excited to check them out again soon! With a big emphasis on local ingredients, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner with an extra long happy hour, gorgeous ambiance and fun activities, you’ll want to stay all day. Check out their dinner menu (the burger was SO good!!!). Yum! And their Watermelon Martini was really refreshing!
Here’s a few photos from our recent visit:
With everything Frolik has to offer, it is tough to choose my favorite part. But it has to be that they offer Happy Hour from 4-10 EVERY. DAY! Amazing!
I highly recommend checking them out sooner than later, because something tells me this is going to be one of those places that will be difficult to find a seat in the very near future!
Check out Frolik on Facebook at www.facebook.com/frolikseattle or on twitter @FrolikSeattle!
- Celebrate the Holiday with American Harvest Vodka Cocktails - August 30, 2013
- Trace to Host Dinner with Bravo Top Cheftestant Tiffany Derry - August 8, 2013
- Salish Lodge – A Luxurious, Pet Friendly Getaway - July 24, 2013
- Spotlight on Happy Hour: Lot No. 3 - July 21, 2013
- Salish Concerts: Intimate, Local, One-Of-A-Kind - July 17, 2013
- Spotlight on Happy Hour: Purple Cafe and Wine Bar - July 7, 2013
- Triple Door 10th Anniversary Fall Lineup - July 1, 2013
- Spotlight on Happy Hour: The Tin Table - June 30, 2013
- MUSIC ON THE GREEN: CONCERT SERIES AT SALISH LODGE - June 27, 2013
- Event : June 28 Bellinis and Blowouts - June 24, 2013