What’s old is new again, martinis are updated and drinks go designer as Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar excites its guests with a new Cocktail Menu featuring Retro Chic, Modern Martinis and Couture Cocktails. Since half the fun is choosing a drink, in addition to signature cocktails, the menu includes 10 innovative cocktails created by Fleming’s top mixologists across the country.
“I’m very proud of this new Cocktail Menu,” said Maeve Pesquera, Director of Wine for Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. “Our goal is to do for cocktails what Fleming’s has done for wines by the glass: to give our guests the opportunity to explore something new and different that pairs nicely with one of our small plates or entrées and contributes to a memorable experience. Careful and creative attention was paid to the mixology of these very special cocktails.”
The menu features three distinct groupings of Retro Chic, Modern Martinis and Couture Cocktails created based on mood, taste and style.
Retro Chic is a collection of cocktails that puts a contemporary spin on classic mixed drinks, including a new take on President John F. Kennedy’s favorite cocktail. The Sailor Daiquiri is a surprisingly strong, not syrupy, take on the classic daiquiri made with Sailor Jerry Rum, fresh pineapple and lime juices, served icy and “up.”
Modern Martinis are Fleming’s wickedly exotic take on America’s most classic cocktails, and include the Limóncello Martini – which also appears on the popular “5 for $6 ‘til 7” bar menu – made with Hangar One Citron “Buddha’s Hand” vodka, rich and smooth Luxardo Limóncello, and house-made lemon-thyme simple syrup.
Last but certainly not least, the Couture Cocktail collection highlights creative recipes using chef-driven seasonal ingredients, and includes the Milagro Cucumber Margarita with Milagro Silver Tequila, fresh lime juice muddled with cool cucumber, and a touch of cilantro and jalapeño for a dash of heat.
Diners sipping on these new cocktails can also order from the recharged and affordable “5 for $6 ‘til 7” bar menu, with a new Baked Brie appetizer with candied walnuts and sliced gala apples, alongside favorites like Sweet Chile Calamari and Wicked Cajun Barbecue Shrimp. New $6 wines by the glass have been added to pair perfectly with appetizers: Mas Fi Cava sparkling wine from Spain and 14 Hands Cabernet from Washington. Beer lovers can order two Widmer Brothers Brewing Rotator IPAs for $6.*
Mad Milagro Margarita
- 2 oz Milagro Silver Tequila
- 2 oz Fresh Lime Sour
- 4 slices Cucumber thinly sliced 1/8 inch
- Pinch Cilantro leaves
- 2 slice Jalapenos de-seeded 1/8 inch
Muddle cucumbers, jalapenos and cilantro, add remaining ingredients. Shake and pour into rocks glass with fresh ice.
- 3 each fresh strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 1 Basil Leaf
- Muddle above ingredients
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Vodka
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Sour
Preparation: Muddle, Shake and Strain. Garnish: Half Strawberry with basil leaf inserted. Glass: Martini.
* Hours and offerings subject to change in compliance with local or state liquor laws. Prices in effect from open to close in certain markets (IL). Liquor-by-the-drink tax embedded for cocktail; liquor-by-the-drink and sales tax embedded for wine (TN). Due to local and/or state liquor laws, we are unable to offer alcoholic beverages on the “5 for 6 ’til 7” menu in MA, Charlotte, NC, OK, RI and UT. In CA, IL, IN, NC and VA, selling two or more drinks for the price of one is prohibited, so the beer selection will be offered at $3 each. At our Los Angeles/L.A. LIVE location, “5-6-7” is served from 4 to 6 pm, 7 nights a week.
- Editor’s Picks: Annual Coffee Lovers Holiday Gift Guide – 2015 - December 1, 2015
- 86 Company Launches First Aged Spirit: Caña Brava 7-Year-Old Reserva Añeja Rum - December 1, 2015
- Ruth’s Chris’ Creamed Spinach in Bechamel Sauce - November 23, 2015
- How to Choose the Best Red Wines to Go With Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners - November 22, 2015
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Quiche Recipe from 2 Sparrows - November 5, 2015
- Celebrate Spanish Wines with Sherry Week - November 1, 2015
- Here Comes Fall: Sonoma Cider Debuts Two New Flavors - October 30, 2015
- How to Make a Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie - October 30, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - October 29, 2015
- Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 6th Year - October 8, 2015