What’s old is new again, martinis are updated and drinks go designer as Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar excites its guests with a new Cocktail Menu featuring Retro Chic, Modern Martinis and Couture Cocktails. Since half the fun is choosing a drink, in addition to signature cocktails, the menu includes 10 innovative cocktails created by Fleming’s top mixologists across the country.
“I’m very proud of this new Cocktail Menu,” said Maeve Pesquera, Director of Wine for Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. “Our goal is to do for cocktails what Fleming’s has done for wines by the glass: to give our guests the opportunity to explore something new and different that pairs nicely with one of our small plates or entrées and contributes to a memorable experience. Careful and creative attention was paid to the mixology of these very special cocktails.”
The menu features three distinct groupings of Retro Chic, Modern Martinis and Couture Cocktails created based on mood, taste and style.
Retro Chic is a collection of cocktails that puts a contemporary spin on classic mixed drinks, including a new take on President John F. Kennedy’s favorite cocktail. The Sailor Daiquiri is a surprisingly strong, not syrupy, take on the classic daiquiri made with Sailor Jerry Rum, fresh pineapple and lime juices, served icy and “up.”
Modern Martinis are Fleming’s wickedly exotic take on America’s most classic cocktails, and include the Limóncello Martini – which also appears on the popular “5 for $6 ‘til 7” bar menu – made with Hangar One Citron “Buddha’s Hand” vodka, rich and smooth Luxardo Limóncello, and house-made lemon-thyme simple syrup.
Last but certainly not least, the Couture Cocktail collection highlights creative recipes using chef-driven seasonal ingredients, and includes the Milagro Cucumber Margarita with Milagro Silver Tequila, fresh lime juice muddled with cool cucumber, and a touch of cilantro and jalapeño for a dash of heat.
Diners sipping on these new cocktails can also order from the recharged and affordable “5 for $6 ‘til 7” bar menu, with a new Baked Brie appetizer with candied walnuts and sliced gala apples, alongside favorites like Sweet Chile Calamari and Wicked Cajun Barbecue Shrimp. New $6 wines by the glass have been added to pair perfectly with appetizers: Mas Fi Cava sparkling wine from Spain and 14 Hands Cabernet from Washington. Beer lovers can order two Widmer Brothers Brewing Rotator IPAs for $6.*
Mad Milagro Margarita
- 2 oz Milagro Silver Tequila
- 2 oz Fresh Lime Sour
- 4 slices Cucumber thinly sliced 1/8 inch
- Pinch Cilantro leaves
- 2 slice Jalapenos de-seeded 1/8 inch
Muddle cucumbers, jalapenos and cilantro, add remaining ingredients. Shake and pour into rocks glass with fresh ice.
- 3 each fresh strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 1 Basil Leaf
- Muddle above ingredients
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Vodka
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Sour
Preparation: Muddle, Shake and Strain. Garnish: Half Strawberry with basil leaf inserted. Glass: Martini.
* Hours and offerings subject to change in compliance with local or state liquor laws. Prices in effect from open to close in certain markets (IL). Liquor-by-the-drink tax embedded for cocktail; liquor-by-the-drink and sales tax embedded for wine (TN). Due to local and/or state liquor laws, we are unable to offer alcoholic beverages on the “5 for 6 ’til 7” menu in MA, Charlotte, NC, OK, RI and UT. In CA, IL, IN, NC and VA, selling two or more drinks for the price of one is prohibited, so the beer selection will be offered at $3 each. At our Los Angeles/L.A. LIVE location, “5-6-7” is served from 4 to 6 pm, 7 nights a week.
- Gluten Free Fall Cocktails That Will Do More Than Just Keep You Warm! - September 11, 2016
- Salmon, Cucumber & Kale Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dill Tahini Ranch - September 11, 2016
- Spirits Review: Peony Vodka - September 7, 2016
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - August 29, 2016
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016