Weekly Meet-Up for Locals and Guests Featuring Food and Wine Pairings Newest Component in Winery’s Extensive Food & Wine Pairing Series
Believing no level of wine appreciation is complete without bringing food into the conversation, Signorello Estate in Napa Valley has announced a new component to its ongoing commitment to matching its finest wines to the finest foods. Through the end of October, each Thursday and Friday, the winery will host Epicurean Summer Evenings, during which it will open its patio overlooking Napa Valley to locals and visitors for a chance to relax and slip into the evening with a special food and wine pairing designed by Signorello Estate Chef Michael McMillan.
“There is always a time and a place for formal food and wine pairings, but we believe there should be equal time devoted to more casual gatherings where food and wine are central”
Epicurean Summer Evenings launched at the beginning of July. It will continue through the end of October with the next three weeks including the following schedule of Chef McMillan’s food and wine pairings.
July 12 & 13: Oysters and Seta White Blend
July 19 & 20: Kobe Sliders and Cabernet Sauvignon
July 26 & 27: Artisan Cheeses & Charcuterie and Cabernet
“There is always a time and a place for formal food and wine pairings, but we believe there should be equal time devoted to more casual gatherings where food and wine are central,” explains Chef McMillan. “We think of the new Epicurean Summer Evenings as an outdoor salon where inspired pairings spark a desire to relax and converse.”
Signorello Estate’s Epicurean Summer Evenings series is the latest addition to the winery’s extensive food and wine pairing offerings that have come to define the Napa Valley winery’s approach to hospitality. Signorello Estate’s other epicurean options include its Enoteca Signorello Private Food & Wine Experience, the Padrone Pairing featuring its flagship Cabernet Sauvignon and Chocolate, and the popular Terrazzo Pairings of wines and freshly baked wood oven pizzas on its patio overlooking Napa Valley.
For more information and the schedule of pairings visit www.signorelloestate.com or the Signorello Facebook page at http://www.signorelloestate.com/epicurean-series.asp.
Photo credit: Flickr
- Go For the Gold With Summer Olympics Food & Wine Pairings - July 26, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops w/ Bacon-Walnut-Cranberry Relish - July 22, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Ceviche Del Mar from El Agave Restaurant and Tequileria - July 11, 2016
- Spicy Adventurista Margarita - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Gaby Brasserie’s Steak Au Poivre - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: The Clinton Hall Challenge Burger - July 11, 2016
- A Tale of Three Meats: How To Create the Best Burger Blend - July 11, 2016
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries - July 11, 2016
- DMK Burger Bar’s Cuban Burger Recipe - July 10, 2016
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger with Grilled Red Onions and Spinach - July 9, 2016