The 4-star, Tuscan-inspired property lies in the heart of Napa and embraces the valley’s wine culture. It’s not hard to find a good glass of wine at The Meritage—the resort produces its own varietals at Trinitas Cellars and serves them in a tasting room and restaurant that blends Italian and Californian influences. Guest rooms even come with a welcome bottle of wine. But this resort isn’t just about wine—with its newly-completed $40 million expansion, visitors can now sip on a cocktail from an expert mixologist while bowling on one of six luxury lanes in the new Crush Ultra Lounge.
The resort’s 22,000-square-foot Estate Wine Cave impresses guests with its sheer size and Old-World Florentine architecture. Housed within the cave is Spa Terra, named one of the world’s top 100 spas by Spas of America. The spa’s body treatments range from romantic couples experiences to the La Dolce Vita, which includes a Dolce body treatment, a Terra massage, and European facial, followed by a spa lunch and a glass of wine. Also tucked away in the cave is the Trinitas Tasting Room, made from natural-stone walls and dark woodwork. Tastings may feature house label wines such as moscato, pinot noir, and cabernet sauvignon.
Chefs at the in-house restaurant, Siena, prepare locally sourced, Tuscan-influenced fare such as the rotisserie Fulton Valley chicken and herb-marinated grilled lamb chops. The recent expansion also includes Blend Café, an Italian-inspired eatery with tempting gelato, strong espresso, and fresh pastries. Back in their rooms, guests may opt to stomp their own grapes in a roomy marble bathtub, or cap off the night with a complimentary bottle of wine. This package is starting at $219 a night.
What is Napa, California All About:
From sprawling vineyards to fine Italian dining, Napa California is full of culinary and outdoor experiences you must experience in a lifetime. The valley’s rolling hills are dotted with more than 400 family-owned vineyards, where oak barrels age vintage nectars and visitors are invited to stop, taste, and sniff private-label wines. Vineyards range from St. Helena’s popular Quintessa estate, a 280-acre property specializing in cabernet sauvignon, to lesser-known wineries such as Heibel Ranch Vineyards, which you can tour on the back of a 1963 Jeep. Although some wineries welcome drop-by tastings, your best bet is to make appointments ahead of time.
Click here to read more and book this amazing vacation destination.
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016