Once again, CraveLocal welcomes writers, media, and bloggers from around the country to the 2nd annual SheCon Media Expo.
As part of our participation, we’re pleased to announce a number of samples and giveaways with our partners, Drink Skinny, Stay Calm Cupcakes, Roasters’ Alliance , Growing Synergy, and Pirate Brand Snacks.
Happening May 25th at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, bloggers and media can stop by our booth to share their support for these ‘local brands’.
“CraveLocal’s goal is to support startup brands and businesses, particularly those in food, beverage, and hospitality”, says Kevin Rosen, CEO of CraveLocal. “Through our network of bloggers and our national online publication, we aim to provide an outlet where consumers and media find what’s new, fresh, and best in their markets, and encourage all of us to eat and drink locally.”
This Friday at She Con’s mom blogger event, Joey Chase from Roasters’ Alliance will be stopping by the booth to talk with guests about his coffee documentary, and what it means to support local coffee brands. Trish Strawn from Growing Synergy will also be with us in the morning, to talk about local farmers and how ‘eating and buying local’ is good for community and economic growth. And last but not least, Jillian Fontaine from Stay Calm Cupcake will be with us to chat about exciting things happening in desserts, and why natural and fresh is best.
CraveLocal is proud to sponsor a number of great contests and food and beverage samples from our partners.
Attendees should tweet the phrase “I support @CraveLocal and #local brands!” to win* one or more of the following:
A bottle of Monogamy Cabernet Sauvignon from Wine Sisterhood
A bottle of Drink Skinny margarita mix in Margarita Lime, Blueberry Pomegranate, and Mango Pineapple
A bottle of sparkling moscato rosé wine from Piccolo Tesoro
Adorable cupcake ‘jars’ from Stay Calm Cupcake Shop
Gourmet locally roasted coffees from Roasters’ Alliance
Pirate Booty Brand Gluten Free Cheese Puffs
If you’re a blogger interested in trying great brands like these and more, send us an email to media(at)Cravelocal.com, and tell us why you’d like to write with us. We’d love to hear from you!
*Winners will be chosen at random on Friday, May 25th, and must be present to win.
- Watermelon Keg For The Perfect Summer Party Experience! - May 2, 2016
- Perfect Brunch Wines for Your Easter Weekend - March 23, 2016
- Easy Appetizers: Spicy Queso Fundido Recipe - February 2, 2016
- Alternatives to Tempurpedic: Leesa Mattress Review - January 22, 2016
- Getting Healthy Series: A Green Juice Recipe You’ll Actually Drink - January 12, 2016
- 10 Ways to Use Coconut Oil For Skin Care - December 8, 2015
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers Recipe Even Your Kids Will Love - December 8, 2015
- The Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe You’ll Ever Make - December 4, 2015
- The Perfect Cherry Vanilla Cheesecake - November 24, 2015
- Editor’s Picks: Sustainable Wines for Fall Entertaining - September 21, 2015