Boston has made quite a bit of contribution to this Irish Holiday, and we don’t intend to let them off the hook this season. Here are three cocktails from Boston’s best bartenders for this St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
- 1 oz Paddy’s Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Apple Pucker’s
- Splash of fresh sour mix
Shake, strain, and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with a lime slice.
- 1 oz Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 1/2 oz Kahlua
- Dash of green creme de menthe
- Dash of cream
Shake over ice and strain into a martini glass.
- 1 oz Stolichnaya Vodka
- 1/2 oz Green Creme de Menthe
- 2 oz milk (to taste)
Shake over ice and strain into a Collins glass over ice.
We’d like to thank our local Boston bartenders – Laura, Owen, and Jen for contributing to Crave Local’s’ Irish All Call’ this year. Next time you’re in the area, be sure to say hello, and have a green cocktail with them next St Paddy’s Day!
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017