For a fun play on the Mint Julep, mint leaves and all, there is Ada St.’s Bramble On. This refreshing cocktail created with Derby Day in mind includes Broker’s Gin, lemon juice, raspberry jam shaken and strained over ice, with fresh mint.
Ada St. Bramble On Cocktail
- 2 oz Broker’s Gin
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons raspberry jam
Shake all ingredients together and strain over ice. Finish with a healthy bouquet of fresh mint.
About Ada St.
While Ada St. has been a new favorite Chicago watering hole since opening in 2012, Chef Zoe Schor works hard to ensure that her refined bar bites exceed the expectations of even the most selective foodies, offering a special combination of both an amazing beverage program, and food program to boot.
Find delicious spring and summer bar bites like: Crispy Lamb Scrumpets with Minted Malt Vinegar, the Scallop BLT with Roasted Tomato Jam, Bacon Confit, and Arugula, or Grilled Scallops Chimichurri, featuring a diver scallop skewered and grilled, served with a perfectly seasoned chimichurri sauce. Locally baked breads, heirloom vegetables, and seasonal ingredients like mushrooms and locally-sourced duck eggs round out the menu.
Ada St. is located at 1664 N Ada St Chicago, IL 60642
- It’s Pool Season: Miami Cocktails Launches New RTD Line For Summer - May 18, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Blueberry Almond Smoothie - May 12, 2016
- Sweet and Spicy – Margarita Pairing for Cinco De Mayo - May 2, 2016
- Mexican Sopes Recipe – Fried Corn Cakes - May 2, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Tequila Flamed Tiger Shrimp Bruschetta - April 29, 2016
- Earth Day Gift Guide: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - April 21, 2016
- Earth Month Recipe: Hand Made Green Ravioli - April 21, 2016
- Food and Wine: Roy Yamaguchi’s Pacific Inspired Wine Pairing Dinner April 20th - April 18, 2016
- A Spicy Shrimp Ravioli Recipe by Food Network Chef Eric Levine - April 13, 2016
- Shake It Up: 5 Easy Beer Cocktails for National Beer Day - April 6, 2016