For a fun play on the Mint Julep, mint leaves and all, there is Ada St.’s Bramble On. This refreshing cocktail created with Derby Day in mind includes Broker’s Gin, lemon juice, raspberry jam shaken and strained over ice, with fresh mint.
Ada St. Bramble On Cocktail
- 2 oz Broker’s Gin
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons raspberry jam
Shake all ingredients together and strain over ice. Finish with a healthy bouquet of fresh mint.
About Ada St.
While Ada St. has been a new favorite Chicago watering hole since opening in 2012, Chef Zoe Schor works hard to ensure that her refined bar bites exceed the expectations of even the most selective foodies, offering a special combination of both an amazing beverage program, and food program to boot.
Find delicious spring and summer bar bites like: Crispy Lamb Scrumpets with Minted Malt Vinegar, the Scallop BLT with Roasted Tomato Jam, Bacon Confit, and Arugula, or Grilled Scallops Chimichurri, featuring a diver scallop skewered and grilled, served with a perfectly seasoned chimichurri sauce. Locally baked breads, heirloom vegetables, and seasonal ingredients like mushrooms and locally-sourced duck eggs round out the menu.
Ada St. is located at 1664 N Ada St Chicago, IL 60642
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017