Jackie Mendelson, Founder andCEO of ArabicaDabra Coffee dares to declare that her Irish Coffee Recipe is the “Best Ever”. Her Chocojava is another excellent drink contender, found here.
Best Irish Coffee Ever!
- 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp ground Sweet Orange Valencia Peel (sprinkled with green food coloring)
- 1/8 tsp Jamaican Allspice (hey, everyone’s Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!)
- 6 oz hot coffee
- heavy cream
Brew coffee (6 cups) with one teaspoon of ground sweet orange peel added to the ground coffee. When done, combine whiskey, sugar and coffee in a glass mug and stir to dissolve. Float cold cream gently on top (turn a spoon bottom side up and pour the cream over the spoon). Do not mix. Sprinkle the cream with a ¼ teaspoon of orange peel and 1/8 teaspoon of Jamaican Allspice.
Source: Jackie Mendelson for Arabica Dabra
- Ruth’s Chris’ Creamed Spinach in Bechamel Sauce - November 23, 2015
- How to Choose the Best Red Wines to Go With Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners - November 22, 2015
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Quiche Recipe from 2 Sparrows - November 5, 2015
- Celebrate Spanish Wines with Sherry Week - November 1, 2015
- Here Comes Fall: Sonoma Cider Debuts Two New Flavors - October 30, 2015
- How to Make a Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie - October 30, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - October 29, 2015
- Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 6th Year - October 8, 2015
- Celebrate Wines of the World: Ruth’s Chris’ 90+ Points Wine Dinner - October 8, 2015
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes for Fall - October 6, 2015