Jackie Mendelson, Founder andCEO of ArabicaDabra Coffee dares to declare that her Irish Coffee Recipe is the “Best Ever”. Her Chocojava is another excellent drink contender, found here.
Best Irish Coffee Ever!
- 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp ground Sweet Orange Valencia Peel (sprinkled with green food coloring)
- 1/8 tsp Jamaican Allspice (hey, everyone’s Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!)
- 6 oz hot coffee
- heavy cream
Brew coffee (6 cups) with one teaspoon of ground sweet orange peel added to the ground coffee. When done, combine whiskey, sugar and coffee in a glass mug and stir to dissolve. Float cold cream gently on top (turn a spoon bottom side up and pour the cream over the spoon). Do not mix. Sprinkle the cream with a ¼ teaspoon of orange peel and 1/8 teaspoon of Jamaican Allspice.
Source: Jackie Mendelson for Arabica Dabra
- Chef Annette Picha’s Eggnog Creme Brulee - December 7, 2016
- New Spirit Brand Debuts at Festivals of Speed Orlando - November 28, 2016
- Our Favorite Things: Annual Holiday Gift Guide - November 21, 2016
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - November 19, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - November 18, 2016
- Suntory Toki Whisky Review – Japanese Blended Whisky - November 18, 2016
- Jacopo Falleni’s Pear Bellini Cocktail Recipe - November 6, 2016
- Coffee, Pumpkin, Apple, and Sage Cocktails for Fall - November 6, 2016
- Drinking ‘Pink’: Soltado Tequila Kicks off ‘Cocktails for a Cause’ - October 17, 2016
- Orlando Wine Events: Christner’s Prime Steak To Host Chateau Ste. Michelle Dinner October 21st - October 12, 2016