Jackie Mendelson, Founder andCEO of ArabicaDabra Coffee dares to declare that her Irish Coffee Recipe is the “Best Ever”. Her Chocojava is another excellent drink contender, found here.
Best Irish Coffee Ever!
- 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp ground Sweet Orange Valencia Peel (sprinkled with green food coloring)
- 1/8 tsp Jamaican Allspice (hey, everyone’s Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!)
- 6 oz hot coffee
- heavy cream
Brew coffee (6 cups) with one teaspoon of ground sweet orange peel added to the ground coffee. When done, combine whiskey, sugar and coffee in a glass mug and stir to dissolve. Float cold cream gently on top (turn a spoon bottom side up and pour the cream over the spoon). Do not mix. Sprinkle the cream with a ¼ teaspoon of orange peel and 1/8 teaspoon of Jamaican Allspice.
Source: Jackie Mendelson for Arabica Dabra
- Gluten Free Fall Cocktails That Will Do More Than Just Keep You Warm! - September 11, 2016
- Salmon, Cucumber & Kale Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dill Tahini Ranch - September 11, 2016
- Spirits Review: Peony Vodka - September 7, 2016
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - August 29, 2016
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016