Jackie Mendelson, Founder andCEO of ArabicaDabra Coffee dares to declare that her Irish Coffee Recipe is the “Best Ever”. Her Chocojava is another excellent drink contender, found here.
Best Irish Coffee Ever!
- 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp ground Sweet Orange Valencia Peel (sprinkled with green food coloring)
- 1/8 tsp Jamaican Allspice (hey, everyone’s Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!)
- 6 oz hot coffee
- heavy cream
Brew coffee (6 cups) with one teaspoon of ground sweet orange peel added to the ground coffee. When done, combine whiskey, sugar and coffee in a glass mug and stir to dissolve. Float cold cream gently on top (turn a spoon bottom side up and pour the cream over the spoon). Do not mix. Sprinkle the cream with a ¼ teaspoon of orange peel and 1/8 teaspoon of Jamaican Allspice.
Source: Jackie Mendelson for Arabica Dabra
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Tequila Flamed Tiger Shrimp Bruschetta - April 29, 2016
- Earth Day Gift Guide: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - April 21, 2016
- Earth Month Recipe: Hand Made Green Ravioli - April 21, 2016
- Food and Wine: Roy Yamaguchi’s Pacific Inspired Wine Pairing Dinner April 20th - April 18, 2016
- A Spicy Shrimp Ravioli Recipe by Food Network Chef Eric Levine - April 13, 2016
- Shake It Up: 5 Easy Beer Cocktails for National Beer Day - April 6, 2016
- 10 Earth Friendly Cleaning Tips for a Green Home - March 26, 2016
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 24, 2016
- Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe With Nutella Frosting - March 23, 2016
- 7 Things You Can Do This Week to Become a Fat-Burning Machine - March 21, 2016