Jackie Mendelson, Founder andCEO of ArabicaDabra Coffee dares to declare that her Irish Coffee Recipe is the “Best Ever”. Her Chocojava is another excellent drink contender, found here.
Best Irish Coffee Ever!
- 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp ground Sweet Orange Valencia Peel (sprinkled with green food coloring)
- 1/8 tsp Jamaican Allspice (hey, everyone’s Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!)
- 6 oz hot coffee
- heavy cream
Brew coffee (6 cups) with one teaspoon of ground sweet orange peel added to the ground coffee. When done, combine whiskey, sugar and coffee in a glass mug and stir to dissolve. Float cold cream gently on top (turn a spoon bottom side up and pour the cream over the spoon). Do not mix. Sprinkle the cream with a ¼ teaspoon of orange peel and 1/8 teaspoon of Jamaican Allspice.
Source: Jackie Mendelson for Arabica Dabra
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - December 13, 2016
- Classic Cocktails With a Twist: Eggnog Three Ways for National Eggnog Day - December 10, 2016