This July, Chef Shawn Li will celebrate everything BBQ with a summer Asian BBQ Menu showcasing both Japanese and Chinese grilled specialties. Gaining popularity throughout the city, TL’s grilled and smoked Asian BBQ recipes will feature a twist on traditional barbecue sauce infused with sweet and tangy flavors and hints of ginger, garlic, soy and sesame.
Chef Li’s homemade thick BBQ sauce, quality proteins and variety of fresh vegetables will be the highlight in his three dishes perfect for sharing at the restaurant or carrying-out for a backyard BBQ.
TL’s Asian BBQ Menu:
BBQ Pork Steamed Buns $6 (2 per order)
Marinated and slow roasted all-natural pork served with steamed lotus buns
BBQ Eel Caterpillar Roll $12
BBQ eel and cucumber wrapped in sushi nori topped with a layer of avocado and sweet glazed BBQ eel sauce
BBQ Pork Fried Rice $8.50
A classic preparation with simple seasoning and a light char flavor
The BBQ menu will be available from July 1 to July 31 for lunch, dinner and carryout.
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Here’s the Scoop: Falafill Teams up with Yogurt for Mediterranean Flavors - October 1, 2014
- Oktoberfest Hits the North Shore at Glenview Haus’ 3rd Annual Tent Party - August 25, 2014
- MAS Launches Weekend Mexican Brunch in the West Loop - August 25, 2014
- Falafill “Unwraps” National Chefs Participating in ‘Guest Chef Series’ - May 27, 2014
- TL’s “Cinco de Sushi” Mexican-Inspired Roll for Cinco de Mayo - April 21, 2014
- A “Derby Jubilee” for a Kentucky Derby Viewing Party - April 21, 2014