This July, Chef Shawn Li will celebrate everything BBQ with a summer Asian BBQ Menu showcasing both Japanese and Chinese grilled specialties. Gaining popularity throughout the city, TL’s grilled and smoked Asian BBQ recipes will feature a twist on traditional barbecue sauce infused with sweet and tangy flavors and hints of ginger, garlic, soy and sesame.
Chef Li’s homemade thick BBQ sauce, quality proteins and variety of fresh vegetables will be the highlight in his three dishes perfect for sharing at the restaurant or carrying-out for a backyard BBQ.
TL’s Asian BBQ Menu:
BBQ Pork Steamed Buns $6 (2 per order)
Marinated and slow roasted all-natural pork served with steamed lotus buns
BBQ Eel Caterpillar Roll $12
BBQ eel and cucumber wrapped in sushi nori topped with a layer of avocado and sweet glazed BBQ eel sauce
BBQ Pork Fried Rice $8.50
A classic preparation with simple seasoning and a light char flavor
The BBQ menu will be available from July 1 to July 31 for lunch, dinner and carryout.
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet and Flowers at Pinstripes - May 1, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- Pinstripes Offers a Hoppin’ Good Time on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Love at First ‘Bite’ (Cheesy, but it’s true) - January 27, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Pinstripes New Year’s Eve Celebration for All Ages Two Balloon Drops, Champagne Toast, Party Favors & Live Music - December 10, 2014
- Bowl a Turkey and Get a Turkey at Pinstripes This November - November 12, 2014
- Halloween ‘Ball’ at Pinstripes With Complimentary Trick or Treating - October 13, 2014