4 beef tenderloin steaks, 1-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
2 teaspoons crushed seasoned pepper blend or freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable cooking spray
2 tablespoons chopped shallots
1 cup Swanson® Unsalted Beef Stock, Swanson® Regular Beef Stock or Swanson® Beef Broth
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 tablespoon butter
Chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
1. Season the beef with the pepper blend.
2. Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the beef and cook for 10 minutes for rare or until desired doneness, turning the beef over once halfway through the cook time. Remove the beef from the skillet and keep warm.
3. Add the shallots to the skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the stock, wine and mustard and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to about 1 cup, stirring occasionally. Stir in the butter. Serve the sauce with the beef. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Recipe Credit: Campbell’s Kitchen
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015