4 beef tenderloin steaks, 1-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
2 teaspoons crushed seasoned pepper blend or freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable cooking spray
2 tablespoons chopped shallots
1 cup Swanson® Unsalted Beef Stock, Swanson® Regular Beef Stock or Swanson® Beef Broth
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 tablespoon butter
Chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
1. Season the beef with the pepper blend.
2. Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the beef and cook for 10 minutes for rare or until desired doneness, turning the beef over once halfway through the cook time. Remove the beef from the skillet and keep warm.
3. Add the shallots to the skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the stock, wine and mustard and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to about 1 cup, stirring occasionally. Stir in the butter. Serve the sauce with the beef. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Recipe Credit: Campbell’s Kitchen
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - February 3, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015