4 beef tenderloin steaks, 1-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
2 teaspoons crushed seasoned pepper blend or freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable cooking spray
2 tablespoons chopped shallots
1 cup Swanson® Unsalted Beef Stock, Swanson® Regular Beef Stock or Swanson® Beef Broth
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 tablespoon butter
Chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
1. Season the beef with the pepper blend.
2. Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the beef and cook for 10 minutes for rare or until desired doneness, turning the beef over once halfway through the cook time. Remove the beef from the skillet and keep warm.
3. Add the shallots to the skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the stock, wine and mustard and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to about 1 cup, stirring occasionally. Stir in the butter. Serve the sauce with the beef. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Recipe Credit: Campbell’s Kitchen
- Spring Brings Fun At Miami Rum Fest and Trade Expo - April 4, 2017
- Cool Down With Our Top Ten Favorite Spring Cocktails - March 20, 2017
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016