4 beef tenderloin steaks, 1-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
2 teaspoons crushed seasoned pepper blend or freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable cooking spray
2 tablespoons chopped shallots
1 cup Swanson® Unsalted Beef Stock, Swanson® Regular Beef Stock or Swanson® Beef Broth
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 tablespoon butter
Chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
1. Season the beef with the pepper blend.
2. Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the beef and cook for 10 minutes for rare or until desired doneness, turning the beef over once halfway through the cook time. Remove the beef from the skillet and keep warm.
3. Add the shallots to the skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the stock, wine and mustard and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to about 1 cup, stirring occasionally. Stir in the butter. Serve the sauce with the beef. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Recipe Credit: Campbell’s Kitchen
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016