Located across from Grand Central Terminal with an open, airy layout, illuminated bar and sleek decor, this is the perfect meeting spot for trendy cocktails.
If you’re a fan of The Lounge, their Elliot Ness cocktail is a favorite with locals. The key ingredient is using locally distilled Bourbon – a single grain bourbon made from 100% New York corn.
- 2 oz Hudson Baby Bourbon
- 1 oz Campano Antica
- 1 oz Punt E Mes
- Couple dashes of peach bitters
- Garnish: brandied cherries
Build in shaker; shake for 30 seconds, strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with 3 brandied cherries on a spike.
Recipe provided courtesy The Lounge at New York Central Grand Hyatt
- Toast to Oscars Weekend: Wolf of Wall Street Inspired Cocktails from Andaz Wall Street - February 27, 2014
- TONIGHT: The Wrecking Ball at Bar Se7en 5ive - February 14, 2014
- Tribeca Gin Cocktail Recipe from The Lounge at Grand Hyatt New York - October 18, 2013
- Recipe: The Lounge at New York Central’s Elliot Ness Cocktail - September 5, 2013