Making for a cool island delight, the Captiva Cooler cocktail is now offered at the Crooked Snook, a new tiki bar at South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island. Served right along the Gulf of Mexico’s seawall, guests will enjoy sipping this sweet treat along the sandy-white shores. Boasting a variety of cocktails, the Crooked Snook is a full service bar open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
Captiva Cooler Cocktail
- 1oz. Pineapple rum
- ¼ oz. Banana Liqueur
- ¼ oz. Mango Puree
Mix together rum, banana liqueur and mango puree and pour over ice. Top with lemonade and a splash of cherry juice.
Set on two and a half miles of white-sand beach on Captiva Island, the South Seas Island Resort is Florida’s insider secret for families, couples and business groups looking for a serene beach retreat. For more information please call 866-565-5089 or visit www.southseas.com.
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017