Nightclub and Bar magazine recently posted a few recipe ideas for the holiday season. Of course, pumpkin, spice, and everything nice are in the mix.
Here are a few to enjoy:
On the menu at 1OAK in New York City.
1½ oz. Svedka Vanilla
¾ oz whole milk
¼ oz. simple sugar syrup
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ Tbsp. fig jam
Ground nutmeg, for garnish
Shaken and strained into a Martini glass and garnish with ground nutmeg on top.
2 oz. Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
1 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
2 1/z oz. apple cider
1 dash lemon juice
Rim Martini glass with agave syrup and crumbled gingersnap cookies at set aside. Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a Martini glass.
Jonathan Pogash always makes a great cocktail. Here’s one of his creations:
Created by Jonathan Pogash
1 ½ ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
1 ounce apple cider
½ ounce apple liqueur
¼ ounce simple syrup
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake very well. Strain over ice into an Old-fashioned glass and garnish with a caramel-covered apple slice.
Fall is full of juicy flavors-be sure to make the most of them!
- Chef Annette Picha’s Eggnog Creme Brulee - December 7, 2016
- New Spirit Brand Debuts at Festivals of Speed Orlando - November 28, 2016
- Our Favorite Things: Annual Holiday Gift Guide - November 21, 2016
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - November 19, 2016
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - November 18, 2016
- Suntory Toki Whisky Review – Japanese Blended Whisky - November 18, 2016
- Jacopo Falleni’s Pear Bellini Cocktail Recipe - November 6, 2016
- Coffee, Pumpkin, Apple, and Sage Cocktails for Fall - November 6, 2016
- Drinking ‘Pink’: Soltado Tequila Kicks off ‘Cocktails for a Cause’ - October 17, 2016
- Orlando Wine Events: Christner’s Prime Steak To Host Chateau Ste. Michelle Dinner October 21st - October 12, 2016