Nightclub and Bar magazine recently posted a few recipe ideas for the holiday season. Of course, pumpkin, spice, and everything nice are in the mix.
Here are a few to enjoy:
On the menu at 1OAK in New York City.
1½ oz. Svedka Vanilla
¾ oz whole milk
¼ oz. simple sugar syrup
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ Tbsp. fig jam
Ground nutmeg, for garnish
Shaken and strained into a Martini glass and garnish with ground nutmeg on top.
2 oz. Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
1 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
2 1/z oz. apple cider
1 dash lemon juice
Rim Martini glass with agave syrup and crumbled gingersnap cookies at set aside. Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a Martini glass.
Jonathan Pogash always makes a great cocktail. Here’s one of his creations:
Created by Jonathan Pogash
1 ½ ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
1 ounce apple cider
½ ounce apple liqueur
¼ ounce simple syrup
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake very well. Strain over ice into an Old-fashioned glass and garnish with a caramel-covered apple slice.
Fall is full of juicy flavors-be sure to make the most of them!
- Ruth’s Chris’ Creamed Spinach in Bechamel Sauce - November 23, 2015
- How to Choose the Best Red Wines to Go With Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners - November 22, 2015
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Quiche Recipe from 2 Sparrows - November 5, 2015
- Celebrate Spanish Wines with Sherry Week - November 1, 2015
- Here Comes Fall: Sonoma Cider Debuts Two New Flavors - October 30, 2015
- How to Make a Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie - October 30, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - October 29, 2015
- Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 6th Year - October 8, 2015
- Celebrate Wines of the World: Ruth’s Chris’ 90+ Points Wine Dinner - October 8, 2015
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes for Fall - October 6, 2015