Nightclub and Bar magazine recently posted a few recipe ideas for the holiday season. Of course, pumpkin, spice, and everything nice are in the mix.
Here are a few to enjoy:
On the menu at 1OAK in New York City.
1½ oz. Svedka Vanilla
¾ oz whole milk
¼ oz. simple sugar syrup
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ Tbsp. fig jam
Ground nutmeg, for garnish
Shaken and strained into a Martini glass and garnish with ground nutmeg on top.
2 oz. Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
1 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
2 1/z oz. apple cider
1 dash lemon juice
Rim Martini glass with agave syrup and crumbled gingersnap cookies at set aside. Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a Martini glass.
Jonathan Pogash always makes a great cocktail. Here’s one of his creations:
Created by Jonathan Pogash
1 ½ ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
1 ounce apple cider
½ ounce apple liqueur
¼ ounce simple syrup
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake very well. Strain over ice into an Old-fashioned glass and garnish with a caramel-covered apple slice.
Fall is full of juicy flavors-be sure to make the most of them!
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - December 13, 2016
- Classic Cocktails With a Twist: Eggnog Three Ways for National Eggnog Day - December 10, 2016