Nightclub and Bar magazine recently posted a few recipe ideas for the holiday season. Of course, pumpkin, spice, and everything nice are in the mix.
Here are a few to enjoy:
On the menu at 1OAK in New York City.
1½ oz. Svedka Vanilla
¾ oz whole milk
¼ oz. simple sugar syrup
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ Tbsp. fig jam
Ground nutmeg, for garnish
Shaken and strained into a Martini glass and garnish with ground nutmeg on top.
2 oz. Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
1 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
2 1/z oz. apple cider
1 dash lemon juice
Rim Martini glass with agave syrup and crumbled gingersnap cookies at set aside. Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a Martini glass.
Jonathan Pogash always makes a great cocktail. Here’s one of his creations:
Created by Jonathan Pogash
1 ½ ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
1 ounce apple cider
½ ounce apple liqueur
¼ ounce simple syrup
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake very well. Strain over ice into an Old-fashioned glass and garnish with a caramel-covered apple slice.
Fall is full of juicy flavors-be sure to make the most of them!
- Class Up Game Day With Barbecue Friendly Wines - February 5, 2016
- 30 Minute Meals: Beer Braised Barbecue Chicken Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Blackberry Chipotle Red Wine Barbecue Sauce - February 3, 2016
- Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Mini Meatball Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Grilled Fingerlings With Cabernet Ketchup By Winemaker Tom Gore - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Tom Gore 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, California - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Joseph Phelps Scheurebe 2012, St. Helena - February 3, 2016
- Pigskin and Punch: Party Sized Cocktails for the Big Game - February 3, 2016
- 5 Romantic Cocktails From The World’s Best Hotel Bars - January 24, 2016
- Simple Soup Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Split Pea and Ham Soup - January 22, 2016