Nightclub and Bar magazine recently posted a few recipe ideas for the holiday season. Of course, pumpkin, spice, and everything nice are in the mix.
Here are a few to enjoy:
On the menu at 1OAK in New York City.
1½ oz. Svedka Vanilla
¾ oz whole milk
¼ oz. simple sugar syrup
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ Tbsp. fig jam
Ground nutmeg, for garnish
Shaken and strained into a Martini glass and garnish with ground nutmeg on top.
2 oz. Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
1 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
2 1/z oz. apple cider
1 dash lemon juice
Rim Martini glass with agave syrup and crumbled gingersnap cookies at set aside. Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a Martini glass.
Jonathan Pogash always makes a great cocktail. Here’s one of his creations:
Created by Jonathan Pogash
1 ½ ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
1 ounce apple cider
½ ounce apple liqueur
¼ ounce simple syrup
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake very well. Strain over ice into an Old-fashioned glass and garnish with a caramel-covered apple slice.
Fall is full of juicy flavors-be sure to make the most of them!
- Go For the Gold With Summer Olympics Food & Wine Pairings - July 26, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops w/ Bacon-Walnut-Cranberry Relish - July 22, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Ceviche Del Mar from El Agave Restaurant and Tequileria - July 11, 2016
- Spicy Adventurista Margarita - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Gaby Brasserie’s Steak Au Poivre - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: The Clinton Hall Challenge Burger - July 11, 2016
- A Tale of Three Meats: How To Create the Best Burger Blend - July 11, 2016
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries - July 11, 2016
- DMK Burger Bar’s Cuban Burger Recipe - July 10, 2016
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger with Grilled Red Onions and Spinach - July 9, 2016