Here are a few cocktail recipes created for LeSin Vodka. Drink responsibly, and enjoy!
Cucumber Thyme Martini
- 3 slices organic cucumber
- 2 oz LeSin Vodka
- Sprig of thyme
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Agave nectar
- Splash of club soda
Muddle cucumber, lime, lime juice, small thyme sprig, and agave nectar to taste in a shaker. Add vodka, and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a martini glass, add a splash of soda, and garnish with a slice of lime, and a thyme sprig.
Blushing Pear Spritzer
- 1 oz LeSin Vodka
- ½ a lime, squeezed
- ½ oz cranberry juice
- Sparkling pear soda
- Rosemary and cranberries for garnish
Combine the vodka, lime, lime juice, and cranberry in a shaker with ice, and shake. Pour into a champagne flute, and top with sparkling pear soda. Stir with a bar spoon to mix, garnish with mint or rosemary, and float 3 or 4 cranberries on top.
- 1.5 oz LeSin Vodka
- 1 oz Hairy Cow Chocolate Liqueur
- ½ oz espresso, cooled
- Cocoa sugar for rim
Mix all liquid ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass, rimmed with cocoa sugar.
Garden of Eden
- 6-8 blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1.5 oz LeSin Vodka
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- ½ oz Simple syrup
- Sprig of rosemary
- Splash club soda
- Rosemary or mint for garnish
Muddle blueberries, lemon juice, simple syrup and rosemary sprig in a shaker. Add in ice, and shake till foamy. Pour into a highball glass with ice, top with club soda. Garnish with herbs or float blueberries.
Cocktails were created and tested by our staff. If you’d like your brand featured on our site, or to have a cocktail recipe or menu created, you can contact us at Crave (at) cravelocal (dot) com.
- Uncork a Culinary Adventure With Ruth’s Chris and Spanish Wine Pairings - February 8, 2016
- Class Up Game Day With Barbecue Friendly Wines - February 5, 2016
- 30 Minute Meals: Beer Braised Barbecue Chicken Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Blackberry Chipotle Red Wine Barbecue Sauce - February 3, 2016
- Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Mini Meatball Sliders - February 3, 2016
- Grilled Fingerlings With Cabernet Ketchup By Winemaker Tom Gore - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Tom Gore 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, California - February 3, 2016
- Wine Review: Joseph Phelps Scheurebe 2012, St. Helena - February 3, 2016
- Pigskin and Punch: Party Sized Cocktails for the Big Game - February 3, 2016
- 5 Romantic Cocktails From The World’s Best Hotel Bars - January 24, 2016