This is another classic cocktail recipe recreated from The Old Waldorf-Astoria Bar Book. A simple and refreshing drink to satisfy your classic cocktail cravings.
1 1/2 oz gin
1 1/2 oz sweet vermouth
dash of Bitter Truth Orange Bitters
1 bar spoon of Benedictine (on top)Video credits: Robert Hess and Small Screen[/one_half]
Stir first three ingredients with ice.
Strain into a cocktail glass.
Float the Benedictine on top.
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016