This is another classic cocktail recipe recreated from The Old Waldorf-Astoria Bar Book. A simple and refreshing drink to satisfy your classic cocktail cravings.
1 1/2 oz gin
1 1/2 oz sweet vermouth
dash of Bitter Truth Orange Bitters
1 bar spoon of Benedictine (on top)Video credits: Robert Hess and Small Screen[/one_half]
Stir first three ingredients with ice.
Strain into a cocktail glass.
Float the Benedictine on top.
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015