Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a lime twist.
COSMO DE JAMAICA
1.5 parts ABSOLUT HIBISKUS
1 part Pomegranate Juice
0.5 parts Cointreau
0.25 parts Fresh Lime Juice
0.25 parts Simple Syrup
Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a hibiscus flower or orange twist.
Add first three ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Add two dashes hot sauce, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish as desired.
Enjoy some more cocktail recipes for your National Martini Day celebrations!
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016