Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a lime twist.
COSMO DE JAMAICA
1.5 parts ABSOLUT HIBISKUS
1 part Pomegranate Juice
0.5 parts Cointreau
0.25 parts Fresh Lime Juice
0.25 parts Simple Syrup
Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a hibiscus flower or orange twist.
Add first three ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Add two dashes hot sauce, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish as desired.
Enjoy some more cocktail recipes for your National Martini Day celebrations!
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Tequila Flamed Tiger Shrimp Bruschetta - April 29, 2016
- Earth Day Gift Guide: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - April 21, 2016
- Earth Month Recipe: Hand Made Green Ravioli - April 21, 2016
- Food and Wine: Roy Yamaguchi’s Pacific Inspired Wine Pairing Dinner April 20th - April 18, 2016
- A Spicy Shrimp Ravioli Recipe by Food Network Chef Eric Levine - April 13, 2016
- Shake It Up: 5 Easy Beer Cocktails for National Beer Day - April 6, 2016
- 10 Earth Friendly Cleaning Tips for a Green Home - March 26, 2016
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 24, 2016
- Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe With Nutella Frosting - March 23, 2016
- 7 Things You Can Do This Week to Become a Fat-Burning Machine - March 21, 2016