Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a lime twist.
COSMO DE JAMAICA
1.5 parts ABSOLUT HIBISKUS
1 part Pomegranate Juice
0.5 parts Cointreau
0.25 parts Fresh Lime Juice
0.25 parts Simple Syrup
Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a hibiscus flower or orange twist.
Add first three ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Add two dashes hot sauce, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish as desired.
Enjoy some more cocktail recipes for your National Martini Day celebrations!
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016
- Go For the Gold With Summer Olympics Food & Wine Pairings - July 26, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops w/ Bacon-Walnut-Cranberry Relish - July 22, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Ceviche Del Mar from El Agave Restaurant and Tequileria - July 11, 2016
- Spicy Adventurista Margarita - July 11, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Gaby Brasserie’s Steak Au Poivre - July 11, 2016