Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a lime twist.
COSMO DE JAMAICA
1.5 parts ABSOLUT HIBISKUS
1 part Pomegranate Juice
0.5 parts Cointreau
0.25 parts Fresh Lime Juice
0.25 parts Simple Syrup
Add ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a hibiscus flower or orange twist.
Add first three ingredients to a mixing tin, and shake with ice. Add two dashes hot sauce, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish as desired.
Enjoy some more cocktail recipes for your National Martini Day celebrations!
- Gluten Free Fall Cocktails That Will Do More Than Just Keep You Warm! - September 11, 2016
- Salmon, Cucumber & Kale Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dill Tahini Ranch - September 11, 2016
- Spirits Review: Peony Vodka - September 7, 2016
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - August 29, 2016
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016