Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is offering Atlanta visitors and residents plenty of reason to celebrate. The Sip, Savor and Sleep package lets food and wine lovers enjoy an evening on the town and a place to relax for the night.
Each weekend through October 31, Sip, Savor and Sleep guests receive:
- A hosted evening wine hour in the hotel lounge
- A delectable three-course meal for two at Briza, an award-winning restaurant in Midtown Atlanta located inside the hotel
- Deluxe accommodations at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel that same evening
Briza serves farm-to-table ingredients hand-picked by Executive Chef Janine Falvo. Her seasonal cuisine with Southern flair provides an exquisite dining experience. The Briza three-course meal includes an appetizer of Chef Falvo’s choosing, a choice of entree and a choice of dessert created by Pastry Chef Kelly Lovett.
Afterward, guests can unwind in stylish, modern guest rooms at this chic Atlanta hotel. Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is just steps from attractions, such as Piedmont Park and Atlanta nightlife.
Rates begin at $189 per night for a savings of 50 percent, making this a premier hotel deal in Atlanta. To make a reservation online, use the promotional code EAT. To make a reservation by phone, call 1-800-228-9290. Reservations must be made in advance.
About Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
Welcome to a world of modern sophistication in the epicenter of Atlanta’s music and artistic scene at Renaissance® Atlanta Midtown Hotel, an Atlanta, GA, boutique hotel. Mingle with old or new friends in our inviting Atlanta luxury hotel lobby, showcasing an inviting fireplace, floating 442-gallon salt water aquarium and dramatic backlit onyx ceiling and wall. As a premier hotel in Midtown Atlanta, Renaissance blends modern design and Southern hospitality in our spacious rooms and suites. This luxury hotel in Atlanta, GA, is steps from Georgia Tech, Piedmont Park and surrounded by top attractions, restaurants and nightlife. Our charming ballrooms and outdoor terrace space, accented by seating areas, cabanas and inspiring views, are ideal for intimate weddings or elegant affairs. Discover intimate boutique luxury at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 1-800-716-6009 or visit www.renaissanceatlantamidtown.com.
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016
- Go For the Gold With Summer Olympics Food & Wine Pairings - July 26, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops w/ Bacon-Walnut-Cranberry Relish - July 22, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Ceviche Del Mar from El Agave Restaurant and Tequileria - July 11, 2016
- Spicy Adventurista Margarita - July 11, 2016