Chef Paley is recognized in national media outlets including Saveur Magazine’s “Top 100,” The New York Times and Food & Wine, from appearances on The Martha Stewart Show, and in the pages of Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Wine Enthusiast, GQ, Oprah Magazine, USA Today, Travel & Leisure and Food Arts.
Vitaly receives accolades from regional media as well, including The Oregonian, Portland Monthly, Willamette Week, PortlandFoodandDrink.com and Wine Press NW. In addition, Vitaly was nominated as a 2012 James Beard Foundation Semifinalist for Outstanding Chef and named the 2011 StarChefs.com Portland Rising Stars “Chef Mentor of the Year,” exemplifying his dedication to the culinary community.
He has been the feature chef at industry events including dinners for the James Beard Foundation and International Association of Culinary Professionals, while also devoting time to countless national, regional and Portland-based charitable evenings.
Currently Chef Paley is the Head Chef/Owner of Imperial in Downtown Portland
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016
- Your New Favorite Way to Cook Clams: Wood Roasted Clams Recipe - April 6, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - March 23, 2016
- Top Five Slimming Cocktails for Summer - March 16, 2016
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016