Chef Paley is recognized in national media outlets including Saveur Magazine’s “Top 100,” The New York Times and Food & Wine, from appearances on The Martha Stewart Show, and in the pages of Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Wine Enthusiast, GQ, Oprah Magazine, USA Today, Travel & Leisure and Food Arts.
Vitaly receives accolades from regional media as well, including The Oregonian, Portland Monthly, Willamette Week, PortlandFoodandDrink.com and Wine Press NW. In addition, Vitaly was nominated as a 2012 James Beard Foundation Semifinalist for Outstanding Chef and named the 2011 StarChefs.com Portland Rising Stars “Chef Mentor of the Year,” exemplifying his dedication to the culinary community.
He has been the feature chef at industry events including dinners for the James Beard Foundation and International Association of Culinary Professionals, while also devoting time to countless national, regional and Portland-based charitable evenings.
Currently Chef Paley is the Head Chef/Owner of Imperial in Downtown Portland
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015