Chef Paley is recognized in national media outlets including Saveur Magazine’s “Top 100,” The New York Times and Food & Wine, from appearances on The Martha Stewart Show, and in the pages of Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Wine Enthusiast, GQ, Oprah Magazine, USA Today, Travel & Leisure and Food Arts.
Vitaly receives accolades from regional media as well, including The Oregonian, Portland Monthly, Willamette Week, PortlandFoodandDrink.com and Wine Press NW. In addition, Vitaly was nominated as a 2012 James Beard Foundation Semifinalist for Outstanding Chef and named the 2011 StarChefs.com Portland Rising Stars “Chef Mentor of the Year,” exemplifying his dedication to the culinary community.
He has been the feature chef at industry events including dinners for the James Beard Foundation and International Association of Culinary Professionals, while also devoting time to countless national, regional and Portland-based charitable evenings.
Currently Chef Paley is the Head Chef/Owner of Imperial in Downtown Portland
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016