Chef Paley is recognized in national media outlets including Saveur Magazine’s “Top 100,” The New York Times and Food & Wine, from appearances on The Martha Stewart Show, and in the pages of Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Wine Enthusiast, GQ, Oprah Magazine, USA Today, Travel & Leisure and Food Arts.
Vitaly receives accolades from regional media as well, including The Oregonian, Portland Monthly, Willamette Week, PortlandFoodandDrink.com and Wine Press NW. In addition, Vitaly was nominated as a 2012 James Beard Foundation Semifinalist for Outstanding Chef and named the 2011 StarChefs.com Portland Rising Stars “Chef Mentor of the Year,” exemplifying his dedication to the culinary community.
He has been the feature chef at industry events including dinners for the James Beard Foundation and International Association of Culinary Professionals, while also devoting time to countless national, regional and Portland-based charitable evenings.
Currently Chef Paley is the Head Chef/Owner of Imperial in Downtown Portland
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015