For the majority of us, this need has been satisfied by taking handfuls of multi-vitamins or a variety of individual gel capsules.
The only problem with this method is you are STILL left with an empty stomach.
We here at Crave Local are always seeking to find the best ways to satisfy both of these needs with simple, convenient sources of sustenance.
Recently on the Dr. Oz show, he pointed out a great way to satisfy this craving. If you feel like you are not getting enough vitamins from your diet, this safe, foolproof cocktail packs a powerful antioxidant punch and helps you absorb nutrients from your diet. 1K+
The papaya is a natural source that gives you more than your daily recommended value of vitamin C to keep your immune system strong and ward off disease. The kale and spinach gives you a healthy dose of magnesium and calcium, and the apple and banana give you a dose of antioxidants!
Click here to see the full recipe and ingredients to this simple and energizing recipe.
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016