For the majority of us, this need has been satisfied by taking handfuls of multi-vitamins or a variety of individual gel capsules.
The only problem with this method is you are STILL left with an empty stomach.
We here at Crave Local are always seeking to find the best ways to satisfy both of these needs with simple, convenient sources of sustenance.
Recently on the Dr. Oz show, he pointed out a great way to satisfy this craving. If you feel like you are not getting enough vitamins from your diet, this safe, foolproof cocktail packs a powerful antioxidant punch and helps you absorb nutrients from your diet. 1K+
The papaya is a natural source that gives you more than your daily recommended value of vitamin C to keep your immune system strong and ward off disease. The kale and spinach gives you a healthy dose of magnesium and calcium, and the apple and banana give you a dose of antioxidants!
Click here to see the full recipe and ingredients to this simple and energizing recipe.
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016
- Your New Favorite Way to Cook Clams: Wood Roasted Clams Recipe - April 6, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - March 23, 2016
- Top Five Slimming Cocktails for Summer - March 16, 2016
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016