For the majority of us, this need has been satisfied by taking handfuls of multi-vitamins or a variety of individual gel capsules.
The only problem with this method is you are STILL left with an empty stomach.
We here at Crave Local are always seeking to find the best ways to satisfy both of these needs with simple, convenient sources of sustenance.
Recently on the Dr. Oz show, he pointed out a great way to satisfy this craving. If you feel like you are not getting enough vitamins from your diet, this safe, foolproof cocktail packs a powerful antioxidant punch and helps you absorb nutrients from your diet. 1K+
The papaya is a natural source that gives you more than your daily recommended value of vitamin C to keep your immune system strong and ward off disease. The kale and spinach gives you a healthy dose of magnesium and calcium, and the apple and banana give you a dose of antioxidants!
Click here to see the full recipe and ingredients to this simple and energizing recipe.
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016