For the majority of us, this need has been satisfied by taking handfuls of multi-vitamins or a variety of individual gel capsules.
The only problem with this method is you are STILL left with an empty stomach.
We here at Crave Local are always seeking to find the best ways to satisfy both of these needs with simple, convenient sources of sustenance.
Recently on the Dr. Oz show, he pointed out a great way to satisfy this craving. If you feel like you are not getting enough vitamins from your diet, this safe, foolproof cocktail packs a powerful antioxidant punch and helps you absorb nutrients from your diet. 1K+
The papaya is a natural source that gives you more than your daily recommended value of vitamin C to keep your immune system strong and ward off disease. The kale and spinach gives you a healthy dose of magnesium and calcium, and the apple and banana give you a dose of antioxidants!
Click here to see the full recipe and ingredients to this simple and energizing recipe.
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - February 3, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015