Deviled eggs are a classic finger food that are enjoyed during a party watching the big game, a holiday get-together, or a relaxing afternoon by the pool.
If you know your friends/family enjoy your usual deviled egg recipe, this dish will definitely be a smash at your next gathering. The best part, if you already had plans of serving chicken wings (as accustom to most out door events), these go hand in hand, literally.
- ¼ cup chopped cooked chicken
- Buffalo wing sauce to cover chicken, plus 5 teaspoons
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery, plus more for garnish
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Place the chicken in small bowl and pour in enough Buffalo wing sauce to cover; let sit for at least 5 minutes.
2. Combine the thoroughly mashed yolks with the butter. Stir in the Tabasco and celery. Lift the chicken from the wing sauce and drain slightly, then add to the yolk mixture, along with the remaining 5 teaspoons Buffalo wing sauce. Taste, then season with salt and lots of pepper.
3. Fill the whites evenly with the mixture, garnish each egg half with some chopped celery, and allow to sit at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes before serving to let the flavors develop.
Recipe from: Deviled Eggs by Debbie Moose
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Top Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016
- Your New Favorite Way to Cook Clams: Wood Roasted Clams Recipe - April 6, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - March 23, 2016