Deviled eggs are a classic finger food that are enjoyed during a party watching the big game, a holiday get-together, or a relaxing afternoon by the pool.
If you know your friends/family enjoy your usual deviled egg recipe, this dish will definitely be a smash at your next gathering. The best part, if you already had plans of serving chicken wings (as accustom to most out door events), these go hand in hand, literally.
- ¼ cup chopped cooked chicken
- Buffalo wing sauce to cover chicken, plus 5 teaspoons
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery, plus more for garnish
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Place the chicken in small bowl and pour in enough Buffalo wing sauce to cover; let sit for at least 5 minutes.
2. Combine the thoroughly mashed yolks with the butter. Stir in the Tabasco and celery. Lift the chicken from the wing sauce and drain slightly, then add to the yolk mixture, along with the remaining 5 teaspoons Buffalo wing sauce. Taste, then season with salt and lots of pepper.
3. Fill the whites evenly with the mixture, garnish each egg half with some chopped celery, and allow to sit at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes before serving to let the flavors develop.
Recipe from: Deviled Eggs by Debbie Moose
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - February 3, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015