Monday’s are a big night at Big Fin Seafood Kitchen. That’s the night the popular Restaurant Row spot features its whole Maine lobster dinner for a jaw-droppingly low price, which is about to go even lower (the price, not your jaw; well, maybe your jaw, too).
Big Fin has been offering the Monday night lobster special since it opened on December 1, 2009. But several months ago the cost of lobster skyrocketed, and the restaurant was forced to raise the price. It was still affordable and a good deal, but now it’s even better.
Beginning Monday, July 2, the cost for a whole, one and a half pound steamed lobster drops to $13.95 on Mondays. If you’d like to add some new potatoes and corn on the cob, the cost is just $16.95. That’s a pretty good deal. Owner Bobby Moore says Big Fin will continue to offer the Monday Lobster Special “as a thank you to our locals for supporting us.”
These fresh, steaming lobsters are served whole and in the shell. Service is helpful as always, and you may request your lobster served with or without the tomalley, as this lovely portion of the crustacean doesn’t always appeal to diners.
According to Scott Joseph, his lobster was “deliciously sweet”, especially when dousing each forkful in melted butter. Joseph says he “loved it, and the boiled potatoes, too.”
If you can, don’t stop with the lobster. Chef James Slattery’s offers other delicious dishes like grilled oysters, Thai soup, Shrimp and Scallops Orleans with Parmesan Crawfish Grits, not to mention a very appealing sushi bar. Desserts include Florida key lime pie, coconut crème brulee, and a maple bread pudding that’s worth saving room for.
Slattery is cooking some wonderful food at Big Fin. If you haven’t been in a while, take a few friends, and visit them again. You won’t be disappointed.
Check out Big Fin Seafood Kitchen’s website, and be sure to make reservations, especially for the Monday lobster dinner.
Big Fin Seafood Kitchen is at Dellagio Town Center, 8046 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando. It’s open for dinner daily, but the lobster special is Mondays only.
Be sure to tell them CraveLocal sent you!
Read customer reviews about Big Fin Seafood Orlando on Tripadvisor.
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015