We have found many ways to implement green drinks into our everyday diets. From teas, to smoothies, and juices, these fine creations can make you feel better, stay awake, find more energy, and live a longer, disease free lifestyle.
Balanced diet, exercise, and the occasional vacation can make quite the difference in the overall quality of our existence.
For more on this recipe and other videos from Kristina, check out her Youtube Channel. You won’t be dissappointed.Filming & Editing by Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and Matt Garza
- Four Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016
- Your New Favorite Way to Cook Clams: Wood Roasted Clams Recipe - April 6, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - March 23, 2016
- Top Five Slimming Cocktails for Summer - March 16, 2016