This week’s drink recipe is brought to you by the National Honey Board.
This cocktail is a little tart, and little sweet, and definitely spicy- just perfect for fall.
- 1 oz. HUM (hibiscus-cardamom-ginger) liqueur
- 1 oz. premium vodka
- Lime slices
- 1/2 oz. honey simple syrup
- Ginger ale
- Candied ginger
Fill a Collins glass with ice and add the liqueur, vodka, lime slices and honey simple syrup. Fill the rest of the glass with ginger ale and garnish with candied ginger.
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017