WSWA is all about showcasing new and emerging brands looking to gain distribution in the United States and stay ahead of the curve within the wine & spirits industry.
Show benefits for new brands:
- Educational seminars to help guide brands and give industry insights
- Private suites to entertain and allow would-be distributors to grow a deeper relationship with your team and brand
- Grand Tasting Rooms showcasing products and brands for sampling
- Competitions and evening events
In the end, brands are looking for two things:
- Grow market reach
- Bring home a gold
Here are some of the brands that not only caught our eyes, but also some metals.
Some more brands that we enjoyed:
And finally some highlights from the spirits competition:
Overall, the event was exciting, entertaining, and educational. We look forward to next year and subscribe to our newsletter as we interview, shake up, and feature some of the best brands from WSWA 2013.
- Spring Brings Fun At Miami Rum Fest and Trade Expo - April 4, 2017
- Cool Down With Our Top Ten Favorite Spring Cocktails - March 20, 2017
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016