WSWA is all about showcasing new and emerging brands looking to gain distribution in the United States and stay ahead of the curve within the wine & spirits industry.
Show benefits for new brands:
- Educational seminars to help guide brands and give industry insights
- Private suites to entertain and allow would-be distributors to grow a deeper relationship with your team and brand
- Grand Tasting Rooms showcasing products and brands for sampling
- Competitions and evening events
In the end, brands are looking for two things:
- Grow market reach
- Bring home a gold
Here are some of the brands that not only caught our eyes, but also some metals.
Some more brands that we enjoyed:
And finally some highlights from the spirits competition:
Overall, the event was exciting, entertaining, and educational. We look forward to next year and subscribe to our newsletter as we interview, shake up, and feature some of the best brands from WSWA 2013.
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015
- Scottish Shortbread Sundae with Blueberry Ice Cream - November 18, 2015
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - November 17, 2015
- Chocolate Meringue Pie Recipe for Your Next Holiday Party! - November 13, 2015
- Neapolitan Trifles Recipe For Your Next Party - November 9, 2015
- Your Next Favorite Icebox Cake Recipe - November 2, 2015
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - November 2, 2015
- Chef Recipes: Flying Fish Bahamas Lionfish Cakes Recipe - October 30, 2015
- Mets and Royals World Series Cocktail Recipes - October 27, 2015