WSWA is all about showcasing new and emerging brands looking to gain distribution in the United States and stay ahead of the curve within the wine & spirits industry.
Show benefits for new brands:
- Educational seminars to help guide brands and give industry insights
- Private suites to entertain and allow would-be distributors to grow a deeper relationship with your team and brand
- Grand Tasting Rooms showcasing products and brands for sampling
- Competitions and evening events
In the end, brands are looking for two things:
- Grow market reach
- Bring home a gold
Here are some of the brands that not only caught our eyes, but also some metals.
Some more brands that we enjoyed:
And finally some highlights from the spirits competition:
Overall, the event was exciting, entertaining, and educational. We look forward to next year and subscribe to our newsletter as we interview, shake up, and feature some of the best brands from WSWA 2013.
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016
- The Perfect Diet Conscious Burger Recipe For Summer - June 27, 2016
- Ten Independence Day Cocktails For The 4th - June 22, 2016
- Enjoy The July 4th With Some Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots - June 22, 2016
- Top 5 Memorial Day Party Punch Bowl Recipes - May 23, 2016
- Spice Up Memorial Day With These Delicious Sangria Recipes - May 20, 2016
- Cinco De Mayo Just Got A Whole Lot More Refreshing! - April 28, 2016
- Grilled Sea Bass Tacos Recipe From NYC - April 12, 2016
- One of The Most Tasty Pizza Recipes To Come Out Of Your Oven - April 7, 2016