WSWA is all about showcasing new and emerging brands looking to gain distribution in the United States and stay ahead of the curve within the wine & spirits industry.
Show benefits for new brands:
- Educational seminars to help guide brands and give industry insights
- Private suites to entertain and allow would-be distributors to grow a deeper relationship with your team and brand
- Grand Tasting Rooms showcasing products and brands for sampling
- Competitions and evening events
In the end, brands are looking for two things:
- Grow market reach
- Bring home a gold
Here are some of the brands that not only caught our eyes, but also some metals.
Some more brands that we enjoyed:
And finally some highlights from the spirits competition:
Overall, the event was exciting, entertaining, and educational. We look forward to next year and subscribe to our newsletter as we interview, shake up, and feature some of the best brands from WSWA 2013.
- Chef Daniel Billheimer’s Chambord Creme Brulee Recipe - February 9, 2016
- Classic Tex Mex: Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe - February 3, 2016
- Rib Sticking Recipes: Annabel Langbein’s Lentil Turkish Bride Soup - January 22, 2016
- Stuffed Avocado Quinoa Salad Recipe To Enjoy During The Big Game - January 18, 2016
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2016
- Maine Lobster White Truffle Pizza - January 3, 2016
- How To Make Delicious Thin Mint Cookies From Home - December 15, 2015
- The Perfect Wine & Pie Pairings To Satisfy Your Holiday Guests - December 8, 2015
- Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Go Perfectly With Your Turkey! - November 24, 2015
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Latkes Recipe For Holidays! - November 24, 2015