During the month of October, Untitled will be supporting The Lynn Sage Foundation, a Chicago-based organization committed to ﬁnding a cure for breast cancer. Two ways guests can contribute: with a champagne contest, and through donations added to their meal check.
Drink Pink Lucky Bubble Contest
Guests can sip on Untitled’s “Drink Pink” menu donning beautiful bottles and glasses of Moet & Chandon “Imperial” Brut NV ($76 bottle/$18 glass) and Moet & Chandon Rose ($89 bottle/$20 glass). These selected bottles will be the centerpieces on each dining table in honor of the month. Untitled will donate $1 for every glass or $5 for every bottle of the Moet & Chandon champagne or rose purchased back The Lynn Sage Foundation.
In addition, guests that purchase these special sparklers will receive a Moet lucky ‘bubble’-their entry for a chance to win one of many grand prizes including: dinner for two at Untitled, a complimentary bottle of Moet, and a one night stay at a River North hotel.
In Good Taste Donation
Whether dining on Chef Joseph Heppe’s new fall menu or stirring up a cocktail or two, guests will have the option to add a donation amount to their final check to support The Lynn Sage Foundation.
The “Drink Pink” menu will be available beginning on Tuesday, October 1 through Thursday, October 31.
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Here’s the Scoop: Falafill Teams up with Yogurt for Mediterranean Flavors - October 1, 2014
- Oktoberfest Hits the North Shore at Glenview Haus’ 3rd Annual Tent Party - August 25, 2014
- MAS Launches Weekend Mexican Brunch in the West Loop - August 25, 2014
- Falafill “Unwraps” National Chefs Participating in ‘Guest Chef Series’ - May 27, 2014
- TL’s “Cinco de Sushi” Mexican-Inspired Roll for Cinco de Mayo - April 21, 2014
- A “Derby Jubilee” for a Kentucky Derby Viewing Party - April 21, 2014