Seattle has all these amazing new distilleries popping up, and nowhere to check them out – until now. Join us on June 15th at PROOF: The Washington Distillers Festival, the first-ever flagship tasting event for the Washington Distillers Guild, and spend an evening learning your local spirits.
Held at The Foundry by Herban Feast (formerly Urban Enoteca) in Seattle’s SoDo District, the new event will feature tastings of locally made whiskey, gin, bourbon, vodka and other craft spirits from more than 40 Northwest distilleries, plus food and a soundtrack by KEXP’s Greg Vandy.
In addition to pours from the state’s many craft distilleries, attendees will have the chance to enjoy select bites from more than a dozen local restaurants, discover a new favorite cocktail made by top Seattle bartenders, and meet the craftsmen and women in exclusive “Meet the Makers” chats in an intimate on-site barrel room. Bottles will also be on sale throughout the event, letting attendees take the PROOF experience home with them.
Tickets are on sale now for $45 at PROOFWashington.org, which also features a list of participating distilleries and restaurants, plus other event features. There are two available sessions – evening, from 6-9 pm, and a newly announced afternoon session from 1-4 p.m.
Credit: PROOF: The Washington Distillers Festival. Image credit: Jessica Tupper.
- Pumpkins Take Over at the 9th Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - October 1, 2013
- The Trophy Cupcakes Book Launch Party Brings On The Cupcakes - September 27, 2013
- Taste Local Cheeses at the Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival - September 23, 2013
- Join Slow Food Whidbey Island for Taste of Whidbey 2013 - September 20, 2013
- The Bellevue Collection Fashion Week Returns, Revealing Fall Trends for 2013 - September 3, 2013
- Wild Ginger Brings Asian Flair to Labor Day Weekend - August 21, 2013
- Apples to Ale: Yakima Valley’s Festive Fall Events - August 20, 2013
- Kickstarter of the Week: Genki-Su’s Japanese Tart Tonic - August 19, 2013
- The Northwest Tequila Fest Brings the Tequila to Fremont - August 14, 2013
- Take Bainbridge Island by Bicycle at Vidi, Vino, Bici - August 13, 2013