True story: the team at Untitled sent one of their managers to Bardstown, Kentucky to load up a truck with 35 Angel’s Envy and Elijah Craig whiskey barrels and drive them all the way back to Chicago, just to build Untitled’s new outdoor social patio. Now, all that can be seen is an artful assemblage of wooden slats and said barrels on Carroll Street from LaSalle and Dearborn Streets above. Leave it up to Untitled to bring the ultimate in supper club mystification, an outdoor social patio, with access merely through the already-hard-to-find-front-door, to bring a Prohibition vibe al fresco.
Once patrons enter Untitled, there’s no trap door, just follow the light to the backstage and enter the outdoor spectacle. Seating 50 guests total, diners and drinkers alike are invited to take in the authentic smell of the whiskey barrels as they enjoy the views on one of the eight cabanas or wooden tables with adjustable umbrellas.
Untitled’s complete dining menu is available including new summer dishes like theBeef Carpaccio with caper marmalade, anchovy aioli, gaufrette; Foraged Mushroom Pasta topped with a poached farm egg, nori broth; Nicoise Black Codwith a champagne buerre blanc, french bean and artichoke salad; and the Whole Fried Loup De Mere served with seasonal market vegetables. In addition, guests enjoying a leisurely Sunday can enjoy Soul Brunch Sundays on the patio fit with savory and sweet brunch creations. In good old-fashioned Prohibition tavern style, Untitled’s bartenders will be stirring up purist cocktails, wine, beer and of course, pours from the largest selection of American whiskey in the country.
If tunes are what you crave, the social patio will be fully integrated with the sounds from the live entertainment performing and DJs spinning inside.
The patio will be open Tuesday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.; Saturday from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.; and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Menu items range from $9 to $39. Reservations are not accepted on the patio. The space is available for private parties and bottle service. For inquiries, please contact [email protected]
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet and Flowers at Pinstripes - May 1, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- Pinstripes Offers a Hoppin’ Good Time on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Love at First ‘Bite’ (Cheesy, but it’s true) - January 27, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Pinstripes New Year’s Eve Celebration for All Ages Two Balloon Drops, Champagne Toast, Party Favors & Live Music - December 10, 2014
- Bowl a Turkey and Get a Turkey at Pinstripes This November - November 12, 2014
- Halloween ‘Ball’ at Pinstripes With Complimentary Trick or Treating - October 13, 2014