Each year, the annual Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA) Convention serves as the launchpad for new products and drinking trends poised to make an impact in the months and years to come. Major liquor distributors, global wine and spirits conglomerates, bar owners and press looking forward to walking the conference’s massive trade show floor for a look into the future of booze.
This year’s event will take place April 12-15 at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes in Orlando. WSWA has marked the public debut of countless successful new products across the spectrum, from Kenny Chesney’s Blue Chair Bay Rum to the Mü line of creamy bottled cocktails.
So what will be this year’s big success? What will you be drinking in 2016, and beyond? Some of the most buzzed-about products that’ll be on hand include:
House of Mandela, the South African winery started by Nelson Mandela’s daughter and granddaughter
JEVO, the world’s first automated jello shot-making machine
Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, a new line of whiskey-based cream liqueurs from Tennessee, available in flavors from salted caramel to orange whip
El Miracle Cava Brut, a new-to-the-US sparkling wine from an award-winning Spanish producer
A range of new spirits in rapidly growing categories, like Pisco Aba, Mezcalero Mezcal and Espirito XVI Cachaça
The 72nd Annual WSWA Convention & Exposition also includes the ever popular Taste of the Industry and the Opening Night Reception sponsored by The Presidents’ Forum of the Distilled Spirits Industry.
- Spring Brings Fun At Miami Rum Fest and Trade Expo - April 4, 2017
- Cool Down With Our Top Ten Favorite Spring Cocktails - March 20, 2017
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016