From Oregon and Washington to Napa and New Zealand, the chefs from Mitchell’s Fish Market have selected some of their favorite wines from around the world to pair with Mitchell’s signature dishes for a world-class wine pairing dinner on Wednesday, October 16th and Thursday, October 17 at 7 p.m.
“We invite our guests to enjoy an evening of Mitchell’s seasonally fresh surf and turf delights paired with an international array of wines from New Zealand to Oregon to California,” said Helen Mackey, senior director of menu strategy for Mitchell’s Fish Market.
First Course: Pan Seared Wild Sea Scallops with a sage & brown butter sauce paired with Villa Maria Estate Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough New Zealand
Second Course: Spinach Salad, Granny Smith apples, bacon, goat cheese, red onion, candied pecans and maple-bacon vinaigrette paired with Erath Pinot Noir, Oregon
Third Course: Marinated grilled Tenderloin skewers and a Cold Water Lobster Tail served with smashed redskin potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts paired with Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Fourth Course: Caramelized Apple Bread Pudding with a vanilla bean anglaise paired with Chateau Ste. Michelle Late Harvest Chenin Blanc, Horse Heaven Hills, Washington
The featured menu will be offered at $49.99 per person and available at participating Mitchell’s Fish Market restaurants in Stamford, CT; Jacksonville, FL; Tampa, FL; *Winter Park, FL; Sandestin, FL; Carmel, IN; Louisville, KY; Newport, KY; Birmingham, MI; Lansing, MI; *Livonia, MI; Rochester Hills, MI; Cleveland, OH; West Chester, OH; *Homestead, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Brookfield, WI; and two Columbus Fish Markets in *Columbus, OH. *Winter Park, FL; Livonia, MI; Homestead, PA and Columbus Fish Market Grandview/Olentangy River Road locations will host the dinner on Wednesday, October 16.
Due to the exclusive nature of the dinner, reservations are required and can be made by calling the restaurant. Restaurant locations are available at www.MitchellsFishMarket.com.
- Sweet and Spicy – Margarita Pairing for Cinco De Mayo - May 2, 2016
- Mexican Sopes Recipe – Fried Corn Cakes - May 2, 2016
- Chef Barret Beyer’s Tequila Flamed Tiger Shrimp Bruschetta - April 29, 2016
- Earth Day Gift Guide: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - April 21, 2016
- Earth Month Recipe: Hand Made Green Ravioli - April 21, 2016
- Food and Wine: Roy Yamaguchi’s Pacific Inspired Wine Pairing Dinner April 20th - April 18, 2016
- A Spicy Shrimp Ravioli Recipe by Food Network Chef Eric Levine - April 13, 2016
- Shake It Up: 5 Easy Beer Cocktails for National Beer Day - April 6, 2016
- 10 Earth Friendly Cleaning Tips for a Green Home - March 26, 2016
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 24, 2016