From Oregon and Washington to Napa and New Zealand, the chefs from Mitchell’s Fish Market have selected some of their favorite wines from around the world to pair with Mitchell’s signature dishes for a world-class wine pairing dinner on Wednesday, October 16th and Thursday, October 17 at 7 p.m.
“We invite our guests to enjoy an evening of Mitchell’s seasonally fresh surf and turf delights paired with an international array of wines from New Zealand to Oregon to California,” said Helen Mackey, senior director of menu strategy for Mitchell’s Fish Market.
First Course: Pan Seared Wild Sea Scallops with a sage & brown butter sauce paired with Villa Maria Estate Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough New Zealand
Second Course: Spinach Salad, Granny Smith apples, bacon, goat cheese, red onion, candied pecans and maple-bacon vinaigrette paired with Erath Pinot Noir, Oregon
Third Course: Marinated grilled Tenderloin skewers and a Cold Water Lobster Tail served with smashed redskin potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts paired with Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Fourth Course: Caramelized Apple Bread Pudding with a vanilla bean anglaise paired with Chateau Ste. Michelle Late Harvest Chenin Blanc, Horse Heaven Hills, Washington
The featured menu will be offered at $49.99 per person and available at participating Mitchell’s Fish Market restaurants in Stamford, CT; Jacksonville, FL; Tampa, FL; *Winter Park, FL; Sandestin, FL; Carmel, IN; Louisville, KY; Newport, KY; Birmingham, MI; Lansing, MI; *Livonia, MI; Rochester Hills, MI; Cleveland, OH; West Chester, OH; *Homestead, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Brookfield, WI; and two Columbus Fish Markets in *Columbus, OH. *Winter Park, FL; Livonia, MI; Homestead, PA and Columbus Fish Market Grandview/Olentangy River Road locations will host the dinner on Wednesday, October 16.
Due to the exclusive nature of the dinner, reservations are required and can be made by calling the restaurant. Restaurant locations are available at www.MitchellsFishMarket.com.
- Gluten Free Fall Cocktails That Will Do More Than Just Keep You Warm! - September 11, 2016
- Salmon, Cucumber & Kale Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dill Tahini Ranch - September 11, 2016
- Spirits Review: Peony Vodka - September 7, 2016
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - August 29, 2016
- Late Summer Appetizer: Charcuterie With Pickled Pear Crostini - August 27, 2016
- Back To School: Modern Zinc Antimicrobial Sheets - August 24, 2016
- Back to School: Better Sleep with Sonno Bed Mattress - August 24, 2016
- Chef Recipe: Southern Shrimp and Grits Recipe From The River Room - August 12, 2016
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - August 3, 2016
- Key West’s Bahama Bob Shares His Favorite Cocktails for National Rum Day - August 1, 2016