From Oregon and Washington to Napa and New Zealand, the chefs from Mitchell’s Fish Market have selected some of their favorite wines from around the world to pair with Mitchell’s signature dishes for a world-class wine pairing dinner on Wednesday, October 16th and Thursday, October 17 at 7 p.m.
“We invite our guests to enjoy an evening of Mitchell’s seasonally fresh surf and turf delights paired with an international array of wines from New Zealand to Oregon to California,” said Helen Mackey, senior director of menu strategy for Mitchell’s Fish Market.
First Course: Pan Seared Wild Sea Scallops with a sage & brown butter sauce paired with Villa Maria Estate Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough New Zealand
Second Course: Spinach Salad, Granny Smith apples, bacon, goat cheese, red onion, candied pecans and maple-bacon vinaigrette paired with Erath Pinot Noir, Oregon
Third Course: Marinated grilled Tenderloin skewers and a Cold Water Lobster Tail served with smashed redskin potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts paired with Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Fourth Course: Caramelized Apple Bread Pudding with a vanilla bean anglaise paired with Chateau Ste. Michelle Late Harvest Chenin Blanc, Horse Heaven Hills, Washington
The featured menu will be offered at $49.99 per person and available at participating Mitchell’s Fish Market restaurants in Stamford, CT; Jacksonville, FL; Tampa, FL; *Winter Park, FL; Sandestin, FL; Carmel, IN; Louisville, KY; Newport, KY; Birmingham, MI; Lansing, MI; *Livonia, MI; Rochester Hills, MI; Cleveland, OH; West Chester, OH; *Homestead, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Brookfield, WI; and two Columbus Fish Markets in *Columbus, OH. *Winter Park, FL; Livonia, MI; Homestead, PA and Columbus Fish Market Grandview/Olentangy River Road locations will host the dinner on Wednesday, October 16.
Due to the exclusive nature of the dinner, reservations are required and can be made by calling the restaurant. Restaurant locations are available at www.MitchellsFishMarket.com.
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016
- Chef Recipes: Winter Pumpkin Soup - December 13, 2016
- Classic Cocktails With a Twist: Eggnog Three Ways for National Eggnog Day - December 10, 2016