American Junkie’s second level will become the adult playground like no other this summer. As seen in popular venues in Las Vegas and New York, if you’re not headed out of town for the weekend, the socialites of Chicago will converge at American Junkie for the only place to see and be seen on a Sunday morning. Once the sun rises over the city, the ladies will throw on their highest pair of stilettos and favorite party dresses and come out to play where the champagne is flowing, the music pulsates through the air, and seafood towers make their way across the crowds. American Junkie will kick off its all-day-intensifying Summer Sunday Bikini Brunch DJ Series on June 2. The Chicago brunch scene will never be the same.
As most of River North settles in for a relaxing Sunday morning, the sounds and beats of world-class DJs will fill the air at American Junkie. The summer’s hottest party kicks off with the beautiful and tempting DJ Caroline D’Amore, resident DJ at Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas and host of electronic dance show ‘HeartBeatz’ with KIIS FM’s DJ Skee, and a special guest appearance by Playmate Crystal McCahill. The retractable roof will open completely to let in the summer sunshine as the party goes on until the sun sets across the Chicago skies. Chicago’s finest will spend the champagne soaked day indulging in mouth-watering bites such as fresh oysters, crab legs and caviar from Chef Kendal Duque’s hand-crafted seafood towers. Guests are invited to sip on Bar Manager Tony Potempa’s specially crafted cocktail Morning Stinger with Rumchata, American honey whiskey and Fee Brothers old fashioned bitters. Enjoy freshly muddled ‘larger than life’ Mojitos and sparkling, season-inspired Punch Bowls. Bottle service will be available at the reservation-only booths complete with mixers and garnishes. American Junkie’s exclusive all-day party will keep you begging for more.
Every Sunday through Labor Day beginning Sunday, June 2 from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m- table reservations are required and can be accepted through Travis at [email protected]
15 West Illinois Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Here’s the Scoop: Falafill Teams up with Yogurt for Mediterranean Flavors - October 1, 2014
- Oktoberfest Hits the North Shore at Glenview Haus’ 3rd Annual Tent Party - August 25, 2014
- MAS Launches Weekend Mexican Brunch in the West Loop - August 25, 2014
- Falafill “Unwraps” National Chefs Participating in ‘Guest Chef Series’ - May 27, 2014
- TL’s “Cinco de Sushi” Mexican-Inspired Roll for Cinco de Mayo - April 21, 2014
- A “Derby Jubilee” for a Kentucky Derby Viewing Party - April 21, 2014