As the most highly served item at TL’s Four Seasons, Chinese and Japanese restaurant, Owner/Chef Shawn Li pays tribute to the popular grain, rice, during National Rice Month in September. Served with traditional dishes or as a meal in Asia, rice will be the feature at TL’s as guests can choose between Japanese, Chinese or brown rice throughout the month to accompany any entrée or built into sushi rolls and nigiri.
Li has mastered cooking his signature menu favorites using all three types of rice. Known to have a more sticky texture and taste, the premium Japanese rice Li uses will compliment any Chinese classic dish or fresh sushi item such as the Hand Grenade or TL’s Sakura Roll. Li recommends that guests feasting on traditional Chinese signature dishes such as Kung Pao or Black Pepper Garlic Beef, choose the long grain Chinese rice or for a more nutritious, higher in protein option, brown rice.
Whether diners choose from Japanese, Chinese or brown rice, each dish can be customized to feature the sticky, chewy or all-natural grains for lunch, dinner and carryout. National Rice Month at TL’s will begin on Sunday, September 1 through Monday, September 30.
TL’s Four Seasons Chinese & Japanese Restaurant
110 West Bartlett Avenue
Bartlett, IL 60103
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Here’s the Scoop: Falafill Teams up with Yogurt for Mediterranean Flavors - October 1, 2014
- Oktoberfest Hits the North Shore at Glenview Haus’ 3rd Annual Tent Party - August 25, 2014
- MAS Launches Weekend Mexican Brunch in the West Loop - August 25, 2014
- Falafill “Unwraps” National Chefs Participating in ‘Guest Chef Series’ - May 27, 2014
- TL’s “Cinco de Sushi” Mexican-Inspired Roll for Cinco de Mayo - April 21, 2014
- A “Derby Jubilee” for a Kentucky Derby Viewing Party - April 21, 2014