Held at The Center for Wooden Boats, members of the non-profit will be there showing off their work, while Japonessa Sushi Cocina’s supplying the sushi and a sake expert will be on hand for a tasting. It’s both a great chance to learn and to meet some new people, since New2Seattle’s all about building new connections.
Also, half of the sales will go to the Center, so it’s a wonderful chance to simply enjoy a beautiful evening, make some new friends, and explore a non-profit you may have never visited before.
Tickets start at $35 per person and $60 per couple, and are available now on Eventbrite, but will go up in price after July 18th. So make it a night to see a special section of South Lake Union.
- Pumpkins Take Over at the 9th Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - October 1, 2013
- The Trophy Cupcakes Book Launch Party Brings On The Cupcakes - September 27, 2013
- Taste Local Cheeses at the Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival - September 23, 2013
- Join Slow Food Whidbey Island for Taste of Whidbey 2013 - September 20, 2013
- The Bellevue Collection Fashion Week Returns, Revealing Fall Trends for 2013 - September 3, 2013
- Wild Ginger Brings Asian Flair to Labor Day Weekend - August 21, 2013
- Apples to Ale: Yakima Valley’s Festive Fall Events - August 20, 2013
- Kickstarter of the Week: Genki-Su’s Japanese Tart Tonic - August 19, 2013
- The Northwest Tequila Fest Brings the Tequila to Fremont - August 14, 2013
- Take Bainbridge Island by Bicycle at Vidi, Vino, Bici - August 13, 2013