Still excited from the Golden Grape Awards, looking for more chances to experience your favorite Woodinville wines? The annual Passport to Woodinville is back! Located just 30 minutes from Seattle, Woodinville is a unique haven where wineries, large and small, share a singular passion for crafting world class wine.
Please join in on April 20th and 21st for this much anticipated wine tasting weekend. Tickets are $65 for a Sunday only pass and only $75 for a two day Saturday and Sunday pass. Early bird tickets are only $55 and $65, so order online and save!
Credit: Passport to Woodinville
- Pumpkins Take Over at the 9th Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - October 1, 2013
- The Trophy Cupcakes Book Launch Party Brings On The Cupcakes - September 27, 2013
- Taste Local Cheeses at the Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival - September 23, 2013
- Join Slow Food Whidbey Island for Taste of Whidbey 2013 - September 20, 2013
- The Bellevue Collection Fashion Week Returns, Revealing Fall Trends for 2013 - September 3, 2013
- Wild Ginger Brings Asian Flair to Labor Day Weekend - August 21, 2013
- Apples to Ale: Yakima Valley’s Festive Fall Events - August 20, 2013
- Kickstarter of the Week: Genki-Su’s Japanese Tart Tonic - August 19, 2013
- The Northwest Tequila Fest Brings the Tequila to Fremont - August 14, 2013
- Take Bainbridge Island by Bicycle at Vidi, Vino, Bici - August 13, 2013