Mitchell’s Fish Market is excited to announce its first in a series of six wine and cocktail pairing dinners to be held this year.
“Taste of California”, an exclusive one night, four-course dinner paired with top-rated and highly popular California wines will be held at 18 participating Mitchell’s Fish Market and Columbus Fish Market restaurants nationwide on Thursday, March 6 at 7 p.m. “From tropical and crisp to bold, the wines selected for this dinner are a reflection of the rich and diverse regions along the Pacific coastline of California. From Santa Barbara to Monterey to Sonoma County, each wine perfectly complements the flavors and freshness of our featured menu selections,” said Helen Mackey, vice president of menu strategy and innovation for Mitchell’s Fish Market.
“Taste of California” featured menu:
Shrimp and Roasted Cauliflower Risotto paired with Estancia Pinot Grigio California.
Grilled Portabella with Baby Arugula, Dried Cherry Vinaigrette and Shaved Parmesan paired with Simi Pinot Noir Sonoma.
Marinated Grilled Tenderloin Skewer, Smoked Salt and Pepper Ahi Tuna, Baby Potato and Asparagus Sauté paired with The Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast.
Chilled Sabayon with Seasonal Fruit and Vanilla Tuile paired with Robert Mondavi Winery Moscato d’Oro Napa Valley.
The featured menu will be offered at $54.99 plus sales tax and gratuity per person. Due to the exclusive nature of the dinner, reservations are required.
Participating restaurants include: Mitchell’s Fish Market restaurants in Jacksonville, FL; Sandestin, FL; Tampa, FL; Winter Park, FL; Carmel, IN; Louisville, KY; Newport, KY; West Chester, OH; Birmingham, MI; Livonia, MI; Rochester Hills, MI; Lansing, MI; Cleveland – Woodmere, OH; Homestead, PA; South Hills, PA; Brookfield, WI; and two Columbus Fish Markets in Columbus, OH.
For contact information, please visit us at Mitchell’s Fish Market.
- The Perfect Spring Time Soup: Cream of Broccoli With Lemon - March 22, 2017
- From Bunnies to Peeps, Chicks, and Chocolate Eggs: Our Top 5 Easter Treats for Spring - March 22, 2017
- Taste the Rainbow with Spring Cocktails from New York City’s Finest Bartenders - March 8, 2017
- Deviled ‘Spring’ Eggs by Chef David Vandenabeele - March 2, 2017
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017