This week, Mitchell’s Fish Market is proud to partner with The Boston Beer Company, brewer of Samuel Adams Beer, to host its first national beer pairing dinner on August 8. The four-course dinner, featuring exceptional seafood and award-winning beers, is available for $49.
“This dinner is a celebration of some of the finest American craft beers paired perfectly with four courses that highlight the best fish, seafood and fresh produce from America’s coastline,” said Helen Mackey, senior director of menu strategy for Mitchell’s Fish Market.
First Course: Wild Sea Scallop & Shrimp Ceviche paired with Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier
Second Course: Thai Chopped Salad paired with Samuel Adams OctoberFest
Third Course: (Guest Choice of Entrée) Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, Lobster & Shrimp Stuffed Chilean Sea Bass or Wild Sea Scallop & Shrimp Pappardelle paired with Samuel Adams Double Agent IPL
Fourth Course: Strawberry Shortcake paired with Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
Mitchell’s is open 7 days per week for lunch and dinner. Reservations can be made online by visiting, mitchellsfishmarket.com/Reservations, or by calling the nearest Mitchell’s Fish Market.
Participating restaurants include Columbus Fish Market (2 locations in Columbus, OH) and Mitchell’s Fish Market locations in Stamford, CT; Jacksonville, FL; Tampa, FL; Winter Park, FL; Carmel, IN; Louisville, KY; Newport, KY; Birmingham, MI; Lansing, MI; Livonia, MI; Rochester Hills, MI; Woodmere/Cleveland, OH; Homestead, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Brookfield, WI.
Pricing, menu and availability may vary depending upon location.
- How to Drink $1200: The Billionaire Margarita - February 21, 2017
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Margarita Recipe: Pairing Chocolate with Tequila - February 20, 2017
- Game Day Burgers: Vegetarian Portobello Mini Sliders - January 16, 2017
- Getting Healthy: Top 5 Ways To Use Kombucha for Stress Relief - January 11, 2017
- How to Cook Octopus: Local 92’s Spanish Octopus With Spaghetti Squash and Leek Emulsion - January 11, 2017
- 7 Anti-Aging Secrets for the Perfect Party Face - January 10, 2017
- Wine 101: How to Choose Riesling Wines for Food Pairing - January 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly Coconut Eggnog Recipe (And One For Adults) - December 20, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide: Crave Local’s Best Wines of The Year - December 19, 2016
- 5 Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes To Enjoy All Winter Long - December 14, 2016