It’s summer, and it’s time to get out and explore Kirkland’s waterfront – and wines – at Kirkland Uncorked.
From July 19-21, explore local arts and crafts, and check out wine tasting, grilling demonstrations, a new burger brawl, and live music in the Tasting Garden (21+) and an all-ages Promenade with the Uncorked Market, a boat show and dog modeling contest.
It’s free to explore the Promenade, with tickets to the Tasting Garden starting at $25. Admission includes a commemorative glass and 10 tasting tokens, with additional tokens available for $2.00 each.
Check out Kirkland Uncorked’s website for more information and to purchase tickets.
- Pumpkins Take Over at the 9th Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - October 1, 2013
- The Trophy Cupcakes Book Launch Party Brings On The Cupcakes - September 27, 2013
- Taste Local Cheeses at the Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival - September 23, 2013
- Join Slow Food Whidbey Island for Taste of Whidbey 2013 - September 20, 2013
- The Bellevue Collection Fashion Week Returns, Revealing Fall Trends for 2013 - September 3, 2013
- Wild Ginger Brings Asian Flair to Labor Day Weekend - August 21, 2013
- Apples to Ale: Yakima Valley’s Festive Fall Events - August 20, 2013
- Kickstarter of the Week: Genki-Su’s Japanese Tart Tonic - August 19, 2013
- The Northwest Tequila Fest Brings the Tequila to Fremont - August 14, 2013
- Take Bainbridge Island by Bicycle at Vidi, Vino, Bici - August 13, 2013