Untitled’s monthly casino night, ‘Casino Royale’ has proven itself a winner with 300+ guests coming out every month for an evening of high-class gaming including blackjack, craps and roulette tables, 1950’s-inspired cocktails from sponsors Brugal Extra Dry and Peroni, complimentary hors d’oeuvres and live music and burlesque. Amazing prizes, from a $400 airline voucher ticket for Southwest Airlines provided by Brugal Extra Dry to other exciting giveaways from sponsoring brands, will be presented at the end of the night to guests with the most chips.
On Tuesday, December 17, Untitled will be teaming up with the internationally recognized and awarded youth arts and cultural organization, The Remix Project, during the evening’s Casino Night. For every $5 that guests donate to the organization, they will receive $250 worth of casino chips in return.
Throughout the evening, Chicago-based Sam Fazio Trio, will play a unique mix of American standards, swing tunes and pop classics plus an arousing group of burlesque performers will make their way through the room.
A VIP reception will be held in Untitled’s backstage area from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for members of Entitled, Untitled’s VIP membership program, which includes perks such as invitations to exclusive events, a personal bottle locker in the Whiskey Library, preferred table reservations, bottle discounts, complimentary valet and entrance through Untitled’s secret back door. To inquire about becoming an Entitled member, please call Chelsey Mortenson at 312-880-1503.
Untitled’s ‘Casino Royale’ will be on Tuesday, December 17 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Admission is complimentary. RSVP is encouraged at untitledcasinonightdec.eventbrite.com
- Mother’s Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials in Chicago - May 6, 2015
- Weber Grill Sizzles on Easter Sunday - March 30, 2015
- An Irish Twist on a Classic Grill Favorite & House-Smoked Corned Beef - March 11, 2015
- Fall in Love with Weber Grill’s Valentine’s Day Menu Specials & Tableside Roses - January 27, 2015
- Here’s the Scoop: Falafill Teams up with Yogurt for Mediterranean Flavors - October 1, 2014
- Oktoberfest Hits the North Shore at Glenview Haus’ 3rd Annual Tent Party - August 25, 2014
- MAS Launches Weekend Mexican Brunch in the West Loop - August 25, 2014
- Falafill “Unwraps” National Chefs Participating in ‘Guest Chef Series’ - May 27, 2014
- TL’s “Cinco de Sushi” Mexican-Inspired Roll for Cinco de Mayo - April 21, 2014
- A “Derby Jubilee” for a Kentucky Derby Viewing Party - April 21, 2014