The Festivals of Speed is returning to Orlando, Florida for the eighth year to once again bringing together world’s most exotic vintage and contemporary automobiles, aircraft, motorcycles and watercraft.
This luxury event weekend will feature a Jet Port Reception at Orlando International Airport and Wine Connoisseur’s Dinner presented by Cartier North America all leading up to a unique Motorsports Collection Display amongst the pristine lawns and gardens of the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes.
This year’s Festivals of Speed Orlando is set to take place from Friday, November 29 through Sunday, December 1, 2013 to benefit the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
This reception will feature a preview of unique automotive design as well as display of aircrafts, watercraft and luxury lifestyle items. The setting is complete with gourmet food stations, top shelf open bar and exclusive wine and spirits tastings, fine art, watch displays, elegant jewelry as well as a live and silent auction of unique items to benefit the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
Wine Connoisseur’s Dinner, Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando
Saturday, November 30, 2013 7:30pm – 11:00pm
For this special culinary event, Norman’s will be closed to all but Festivals of Speed guests for the evening. Following the dinner will be cigars and a fine cognac tasting experience.
8th Annual Festivals of Speed at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
Sunday, December 1, 2013 10:00am – 4:00pm
A collection of over 300 exotic cars, motorcycles, boats and aircraft. Guests will view the rarest in vintage and contemporary vehicles all amongst the splendor and hospitality of the beautiful Grande Lakes property.
Automotive designs by Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston-Martin, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, BMW, Mercedes, TESLA, McLaren and more will be on display along with fine wines, exciting culinary offerings, robust cigars, smooth jazz in the gardens, and luxury lifestyle displays featuring fine jewelry and timepieces.
Main event general admission tickets, are available either online or onsite at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes on Sunday, December 1, 2013.
- Game Changing Recipes For The Perfect Super Bowl Party - January 14, 2017
- Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with Chanterelles & Vanilla - January 10, 2017
- Handcrafted Soltado Tequila Debuts at Luxury Supercar Charity Weekend - December 5, 2016
- Botanically Rich Peony Vodka Launches in New York Markets - August 29, 2016
- Toast Vodka Made From Natural Coconut Water Launches In Miami Florida - August 29, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day With Fresh Coffee Infused Cocktails - August 15, 2016
- If You Love Whiskey, and You Love Beef, Meet Your New Favorite Snack - August 15, 2016
- National Rum Day Recipes That Make Every Day ‘Tiki’ - August 11, 2016
- Homemade Hummus Pizza with Arugula and Wild Mushrooms - June 28, 2016
- Grilled Garlic and Summer Squash Skewers with Chimichurri - June 28, 2016